Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the corridor.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Brooklynn continues along the pitch black corridor and pays no attention to the glowing eyes that are watching her every move. Eventually she stopped and walked over to the 3 sets of eyes which where mumbling things and laughing so she knew they where talking about her.
"If you have something to say I suggest you keep it to yourself or just say it to my face!" then she turned around.
The giggling stopped and one of the student stood up and tapped her shoulders but before it reached her shoulder Brooklynn slapped her hand.
"Hands off biatch." then continued onwards.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Shaelynn ran up the stairs and noticed it was very dark. "Whaat?" she felt along the wall until she found a switch. She flicked it up. Lights clicked on throughout the hall. "That's better." she looked forward and caught sight of Brooklynn storming away, and a group of students giggling. "Excuse me..?" she looked at the girls and could tell they were, or had tried, to bother Brooklynn. "Leave her alone." her eyes lit up in a fire. "'Kay, thanks." she ran after Brooklynn. "Brook, come on, what did I do back outside?" she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Brooklynn was walking when suddenly the light flickered on which had alarmed Brook. She looked back and noticed a familliar girl standing by the switch. She rolled her eyes and continued onwards until she heard how Shae had defended her which put a slight smile on Brooks face, her rage started to fade as Shae came closer. Brooklynn stood still at the call of her name and turned around to see her best friend Shaelynn running towards her.
"Hey Shaelynn." she sighed
"Look Im sorry for what I acted like earlier, but you know how I act when I get in my rages...but don't worry it wasn't you who I was mad at. Your my bestie...sisters! I could never fall out with you! Its nothing I guess....just forget it." When Brooklynn said the last line (Its nothing I guess....just forget it.) her smile faded a little bit and it was obvious that it wasn't NOTHING as her eyes showed sadness with a tint of determanation. She hugged Shaelynn tightly and then took hold of her hand.
"Lets go!" she smiled sweetly as her rage was completely gone now and her good self was back. Everyone was staring and had been listening in her conversation. Brooklynn looked around her.
"Excuse me, but I do not need a audience to speak with my best friend...mmkay? GOOD." then she walked away.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Shaelynn saw the look in Brooklynn's eyes and shook her head. "Ignore them." she murmured, knowing if she didn't she'd send them somewhere. Anywhere. She ran up to Brooklynn. "No, really, they aren't listening, something's wrong." She observed Brooklynn's face for any change of expression.

OOC: DOOORMS. ;D
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: BackInCorridor(:   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Shaelynn walked with Brooklynn down the corridor, knocking on every door. Some kids were either asleep or off doing something. "Er, don't you know where Drew's dorm is?" Shaelynn asked Brooklynn, raising an eyebrow. "And I don't mean it that way.." she noticed Brooklynn's eyes lit up and laughed.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:12 pm

Brooklynn laughed with her, but then looked down to the floor.
"No, I didn't have time to ask him that because of your suprising entrance." she giggled a little bit then turned to face Shaelynn infront of her and put her hands on either side of her shoulders.
" Maybe we should give up. You are probably exhausted because of me...lets go back?" she sighed and was about to go back to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Shaelynn shook her head. "No, not in the least bit, and even if I was, we weren't stopping until we found your necklace TONIGHT." she said fiercely. "I know how much it means to you, so we will find Drew and ask him, if not..." she paused. "We'll talk to the headmistress." She grabbed Brooklynn's hand just as someone walked over to them. "Looking for this...?"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Brooklynns heart stopped for a moment as she seen Drew Pike walking over to them with her necklace in his hand. She loved the necklace soooo much but she was also falling for Drew aswell. Both of her top things together infront of her eyes. She begun to stutter.
" O..oh Hey Drew! Im so sorry for running off earlier, I really do like you and YES Ive been looking for that necklace all night, It was the last thing my mother gave me before she died and I haven't took it off since that day. Im so greatful for you picking it up! Who knows who would of taken it if you didn't and im positive they wouldn't of gave it up easy! Brooklynn smiled brightly and she ran over to Drew and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Drew smiled and hugged her back. "So, you like me?" he teased. Shaelynn looked at him and shook her head, mouthing, "Don't Tease. She's sensitive."Drew understood Shae and shook his head. "I'm just kidding." he laughed. "Well, we should be off to our dorms, I heard Miss Mills does hallsweeps every night..." he waved and took off to his dorm.Shaelynn stared at Brooklynn. "Come on." she gestured with her hand and started walking back to their dorm.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Brooklynn sensed what Shaelynn had mouthed and turned around to her.
"Dude, Im not sensitive!" then she turned back to Drew.
"Of course I like you. Thats what I said. Just as friends though. Well lets head off Shaelynn."
She put on her cool and spicy rebel side on and walked off with her necklace as she tied it on her as she walked.
"Oh, Drew! What dorm are you in?" she shouted over.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Shae continued walking, placing her key into the keyhole once she reached her dorm.Drew heard Brooklynn and said back, "670." and then walked into his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:26 am

She walks in the corridor tip-toeing because it was an hour after curfew and she hadn't even gotten into her dorm yet. "hello?" she whispered softly, to see if any other student lurked in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the corridor.   In the corridor. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the corridor.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Second Floor :: Dorms-
Jump to: