Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AS TIME GOES BY THE NIGHTMARES BEGUN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LLEW

LLEW

AS TIME GOES BY THE NIGHTMARES BEGUN Empty
PostSubject: AS TIME GOES BY THE NIGHTMARES BEGUN                                   AS TIME GOES BY THE NIGHTMARES BEGUN I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:12 pm

My character!!!

Name: Bella(also known as Bell,Ella)

Age/birthday: 14 year old birthday on January9th

Race[Vampire,Wizard,EvilPowers,DarkCrystal,Wofl ects.;[

Physical appearance: She has a athletic body and is quite petite for her age.She is 5'6 or 5'7 she has Brown curly hair and Brown Eyes as A Wofl she only wears black makeup.

Personality: personality She loves to do Science but mostly gym when she does somewere in a dark alley.evils are everywere.

Pets:Puppy named Zoey but it Die or Sickness.
Talents:Singing Dancing.But others are Unknow.

History:Her Partents die when we was 2 and she had a evil step mother she was very bad to Bella and so then the Step Mother got
Killed and onces now Bella is became evil seens her life turn up side down.she lives alone and she never goes in the light
she stays in the dark.The Enemies of her keep my life interesting.
Other: The rest will be revealed if you get to know Bella.She is not your typical girl She's Insane but more Evil in her Body
if you give her Pressure her Evil Powers will blow out .
Back to top Go down
http://www.perfectdisaterdollielyts.webs.com
seriously?
Admin

AS TIME GOES BY THE NIGHTMARES BEGUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AS TIME GOES BY THE NIGHTMARES BEGUN                                   AS TIME GOES BY THE NIGHTMARES BEGUN I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Baha, nice.
okay. so. to start, go back to the main page, and look for The Waterfall. Click it, then scroll down. You can look at mine & nicole's topics for examples, but when your ready just make a new topic, title it whatever, and start typinggg<3
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net

AS TIME GOES BY THE NIGHTMARES BEGUN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules&Joining-
Jump to: