Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcoming Hall assembly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Welcoming Hall assembly Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Headmistress Nyxx Fang enters the room and all the student stand up for her entry. She walkes over and steps onto the stand and ajusts the microphone.
"Testing...Testing 123. Okay there we go. Good morning students, this is going to be a short welcoming assembly for all the new students to feel fully comfortable and welcomed at ShadowFalls academy. Now I will introduce myself and inform you on important notices you will need to know and then I'll send a few teachers up here so you know there names, what lessons they do and who to goto and when. Then after that some random students I choose will come on up and introduce themselves and be sent off with some of the older students in groups so you make friends easier." Mrs Fang makes eye contact with some of the latecomers and uses her hand in a gesture to say 'Come in, and take a seat.' "Okay so everybody should have recieved a welcome package by Miss Mills who you will meet in just a moment and inside these packages includes a map, rulebook and other important things such as your schedules. There will be notices on the bullet board on the wall of the main office for important news so make sure you go back and check reguarly so you do not miss out on any important information you may need." Mrs Fang turns to Miss Mills and nods.
"Miss Mills would you like to come and introduce yourself?" She then steps off the stand and walks over to a seat near the front to also get a good view of the student and teachers introduction also giving some of the students around her a warm welcoming greeting. She hears the mic being tapped and points to Miss Mills as everybody goes silent for Misses Introduction.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Shaelynn and Brooklynn ran in, sitting down in seats in the back.

Miss Mills stood up and took the mic. "Oh, well, hello everyone!" she started. "Okay, my name... my name is.. I'm Miss Mills. Yes, mills, Booney Mills, actually." - Shaelynn snickered-"Young lady, don't laugh now, that's impolite. Yes, okay, so I'd like to welcome you all to SFA." Miss Mills cards slipped from her hands, and sighed. "Oh, dear, lookie here, I dropped my cards." she placed her hand on her cheek and bent down to retrieve the cards."Ok, well..." she began to mutter,"Mmmpf... introduce.. yes.. okay.. Alright, if you need any counselling, I am for the females! Thank you, now I will introduce Miss Dempsey, the art teacher!" Miss Mills scuttled off the stage to her chair.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Miss Dempsey heared her name being called and looks up to Miss Mills and stands up making her way over to the stand.
"Hello students, My name is Miss Dempsey, It is a pleasure to meet you all. Some of the older students already know but I will repeat it for the newer students that I am an arts teacher so Im looking forward to teaching you all." She smiles and then leaves the stand. Then nudges Miss Keller.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Miss Keller smiled and stood up, clipping her blonde hair up against the back of her head. "Alrighty, so, hello everyone! Some of you know me, some may not. I am your English teacher." she laughed. "Yes, being paranormal doesn't mean you don't need to know what the mortals do." she smiled again and clasped her hands. "Okay, I can't wait to meet you all, and now it is time for Miss Kildare!" she walked back to her seat and looked at Miss Kildare.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Mrs Kildare nods and walked over to the stand with a big smile.
"Hello ladies and gentlemen in this academy. Im the school nurse so If anyone feels ill or is injured you will be paying a visit to me, I promise to take good care of you all. Thank you. Umm" Mrs Kildare looks down at the list.
"Miss Lois, is next." She then hopped of the steps and makes her way back to the seat whilst giving a wave to one of the older students and fixing her cardigans buttons.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Miss Lois stood up and glared upon her new students. "I'd pretend to be nice and caring, but if I did I'd be lying." she raised an eyebrow. "You'll get used to me." she said as Shaelynn rolled her eyes. "I am your History of 'Our World' teacher, I expect you do not slack off. I will and won't hesitate to tell you off." she paused, looking around at the audience. "Good evening, and I believe next is Miss Frost." she walked back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Mrs Frost walks across the rows of the older and the newer students making eye contact with each and everyone of them. She approached the stand and looked over to the students whilst speaking.
"Im Mrs Frost, your Science Teacher. In my lessons I want NO silly behaivour as in the laborotary I do not allow it." She glared at everyone without a tint of smile or a happy expression making some students scared, some even to hate her. By now they have realised she is a strict teacher and not one to mess around with. She then walked back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Miss Tawny was most likely the youngest teacher. 24. She walked up to the mic and laughed. "Hey-lo everyone." she bit her lip. "I am your Math teacher, and trust me, I might seem laid-back, but slack off and I'll beat you with a stick." she held the students gaze before cracking a smile. "No, really, but yeah. I actually can be fun, but strict, mmkay?" she clicked her tongue. "So, like, I'm just letting you know, don't try to take advantage of me. And now I'd like to bring back Professor Nyxx." she smiled and walked away.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Mrs Frost runs back over to the stand and leans over by the microphone.
"Oh my apoligizes, I was so rude I forgot to introduce Miss Tawny. Well...There she was!" She then begins to clap so the rest of the class joins in and then walks back to her seat feeling rather embarrased.
"Umm excuse me Headmistress is it possible for me to leave...I left the..the um..." Mrs Frost makes hand gestures pointing outdoors.

"You may." nodded Headmistress Nyxx Fang.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Mrs Fang walked up to the stand again and ajusted the mic to her height.
"Okay Thank you, Now you have meeted some of the teachers. It is time for some of the students to come on up...Lets just pick 3 for now."
Mrs Fang carefully observed the students and noticed one of the familliar girls sitting on the 7th row near the back. She flagged a hand signal which was rather unoticable and so leaned into the microphone.
"Umm...Shaelynn..Shaelynn Mae? Would you like to come forward and introduce yourself?" She stepped down and returned to her seat whilst smiling at Shaelynn.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Shaelynn's heart thudded in her chest. She looked at Brooklynn, mouthing, "Me?" She stood up, blushing, and walked to the stage. Placing her hands on either side of the stand, she cleared her throat. "Uh, well, hey." she blushed deeper, realizing how stupid she sounded. "My name is, as Professor Nyxx said, Shaelynn. Mae. Shaelynn Mae." she mentally slapped herself. "Well, I'm new to the school, so I don't know much about it, except it's one heckuva school." she laughed, along with several kids. "Well, I can't wait to meet everyone. I mean, I kinda already did, but I mean talk to you." she sighed. "Well. Yeah. Thanks." she smiled and some kids began to clap, causing her to blush. She waved and stepped off the stage, walking to Professor Nyxx. "Now..?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Mrs Fang clapped "Ok, thank you Shaelynn...I think you will be a really wonderful student here at ShadowFall academy. Just take a seat again." She moved her arm round Shaelynn directing here where to go. Umm next can we have...ahhh Brooklynn! Brooklynn Davis? Would you like to come up here please." She pointed to Brooklynn as she made her way back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Brooklynn stood up and waved her hand so that Shaelynn could find her way back and knew it was time for the headmistress to choose another student to come up so quickly sat down and begun to lean down sinking into her chair hoping to not be noticed until she heard her name being called. "O oh...she didn't say me did she?!" she whispered to herself as she took off her jacket and placed it on the back of her seat then stepping past the other people and walking towards the stand slowly looking side to side at all the students staring at her. Heart beating fast, she wiped her forehead and eventually got to the stand and stepped onto it but had to move the mic far down for it to fit her height. She then tapped it twice and cleared her throat.
"Umm...Hey everyone, my names Brooklynn Davis but I get called Brook or Brooky either is fine. Im knew here and my race is a dark angel. I just wanted to apoligize to some of the girls I met earlier today when I was half in my form and in a huge rage so you guys probably got the wrong idea of me but Im not like that at all, alot of things happened outside near the forest so I couldn't really help myself...So if any bad thoughts on me please erase that whole scene from your memory and maybe we could start fresh? Yehh so Id really love to meet everyone and make lots of friends!" she gave a bright smile.
"Well Umm...Thank you I guess..." Brooklynn then stood off the stand and scurried over to her seat.
She begun to think to herself. "Oh em gee! Brooky what was with the shyness!!!" as she sat down next to shae and whispered something to her.
"Eeeep! That was scary."
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Shaelynn laughed. "Yes it was." she looked up at the stage. "I wonder who's next..?"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:11 pm

HeadMistress Nyxx Fang came onto the stage with a rather loud chuckle and soon enough everyone was laughing. Even Brooklynn but she didn't have a clue what was funny, just wanted to fit in.
"Im so...sorry." She continued to laugh.
"That was quite an entrance Brooklynn but thank you for apologizing even thou you weren't told to just out of your free will tells us that you are going to be a committed student here at ShadowFall academy just like Shaelynn and other students." She gave a short clap and then cleared her throat.
"Okay time for the last student to come on up and that is Bella. So would you like to come on up and introduce yourself?" She made her way back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Mrs Fang takes the stand and moves her hands up in a gesture for students to all stand up.
"Okay Thank you for coming to this welcoming assembly. I will now send you off row by row and you need to go straight to your dorms to sleep. Big day tomorrow as you will have your first lessons.
She then points all the rows out.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Shaelynn grabbed Brook's hand and directed her out, along with the mob of students. "Okay, I think I'm gonna wait here for anyone who wants to talk." she stood against the corridor hall, seeking out people who could possibly be good friends.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Brooklynn followed Shaelynn.
"Okay, we have to go straight to our dorms but we get like 10 minutes to talk I guess so I'll just head on upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Hall assembly   Welcoming Hall assembly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Hall assembly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Floor :: Entrance Hallway :: Banquet Hall-
Jump to: