Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of the Forum&Roleplaying.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seriously?
Admin

Rules of the Forum&Roleplaying. Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Forum&Roleplaying.   Rules of the Forum&Roleplaying. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Here are the rules of the forum that you must read before you start posting. These rules are here to ensure you have an enjoyable & safe time here at Shadowfalls Academy.

• Only mild cursing allowed. That includes words crap, dang, darn, and similar words.
  • Please no PG-13 related topics.
  • No giving away of personal information besides name, country and state/province.
  • No being inappropriate or immature, and keep the drama down low, unless it's part of your character, still, tone it down please.
  • Roleplay correctly. Nobody, except maybe you, likes a roleplay they can't understand.
  • Do not godmod. Nobody enjoys godmodding, and it ruins the suspense of the roleplay.
  • You may have up to three characters.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Also, for roleplaying:
You can either roleplay like-
I walked past the school doors, searching for my friend.
I walk past the school doors, and look for my friend.

or-

Bob walked past the school doors, searching for his friend.

Do not GODMOD, which is kind of like taking possession of someone's character for your post, like-

Bob took out his sword, and slashed Billy's arm, causing Billy to yell and fall to the ground.

You should post:

Bob took out his sword, and attempted to slash Billy's arm.

Have fun,
Rene.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net

Rules of the Forum&Roleplaying.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules&Joining-
Jump to: