Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bookies o;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:44 am

Brooklynn arrived at the libary and run her fnger across the shelves until she found the books she needed. For the human world of history. She took it out carefully and brought it over to a spare desk and opened it spot on in the middle and begun to read about there culture and so on. She took out a notebook and a pen also and begun taking notes of some of the important facts that might of been on the test.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:08 am

Shaelynn walked down to the library, slowly. Hoping she might bump into someone.. she smiled at her stupid thought and continued to walk down, knowing she'd find Brook there.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 am

Andrew was on his way to the libary to pick up some english books and noticed Shaelynn about to open the door and so he ran over and opened it for her.
"After you." me bowed waiting for to go past.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:14 am

Shaelynn gave her rare slight smirk and nodded. "Thank you." she bit her lip, and walked through, breathing deeply, as if that would cure her rapid heart. She walked over to the wall of textbooks, trailing her finger down each spine, looking for one on History of Our World. She spotted Brooklynn and suddenly felt awkward, remembering yesterday. It was so dramatic, it felt like a soap opera.. she was still a bit distant of Brook and Andrew, not wanting to go through the past once more. She could feel someone behind her, probably Andrew. She smirked again and ran her hand through her hair, fingering with the tips as she pulled out "History: What You Need To Know" and sat down at an empty table, acting like she didn't see Brook. Just in case Andrew sat with either one of them.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:20 am

Shaelynn shuffled through her messenger bag and pulled out a mechanical pencil, a notebook she had used Sharpie on the front to write "HISTORY OF OUR WORLD" in big, neat letters, opened the textbook, reading and skimming, writing down important events and things she read. "In 1213, we had our first hidden school open called Waterfall Skies Magic School, later renamed Shadowfalls Academy in 1230." she scribbled down "1213 waterfall skies magic skl, 1230 named shadowfalls acdmy." in sloppy, loopy letters, ay-kay-ay her note-taking handwriting.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:23 am

Andrew followed behind her and noticed her totally ignoring Brook, and me. Ahh well she is probably just worried about the other day like I am. He said to himself...Ill sit alone to I guess. He searched for the english books and found 3. They read- English- Victorian Times /English- Shakespeare Autobigography /ENGLISH: Verbs and adjectives. He decided he mayswell learn them all. So he grabbed the 3 books and went over to another empty desk which was the last.

Brooklynn continued to scan the pages and write down her notes as she turned to page she noticed Andrew and Shaelynn and sighed. No more drama so I'll let them be.

Drew entered and noticed the 3 of them and so it didn't look obvious he was looking for Brooklynn he grabbed a Maths book and walked over to the tables. Why where they all at seperate desks? And also who do i sit next to? Andrew? Brooklynn? Shaelynn? No definately NOT Shaelynn...brook would hate me. So if i left her for Andrew would she hate me? Umm...

"Hey Drew! Come and sit with me lad." Andrew called over.
"Oh...yeah ok." Drew sighed as he turned to Brooklynn and mouthed..Im sorry. Then he headed over to Andrew and begun to study on Maths whilst the others also studyed.

Brook frowned.
"Hmmph What evss." She picked up her things and moved over to Shaelynn.
"Hey can I sit here? I didn't see you before I was so hooked in the book haha." She smiled.

ooc: OOPS FORGOT YOU PLAY DREW D;
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:26 am

Shaelynn looked up and her eyes flashed, remembering yesterday. "Uh, yeah, of course." she replied, moving her stuff closer to her to make space. She looked at the boys sitting at the table across from them. "They, uh, look, like they don't have anything to say.." she noted, as Drew didn't exchange another word as he scanned his book.

ooc; its k ;D
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:29 am

Brooklynn threw her bag and jacket around the back of the chair and placed her book and notepad and pen on the desk and plopped herself onto the chair.
"Thanks." she smiled trying to forget about the other day as it was awfully dramatic. She looked over to the boys.
"You can say that again. Drew just mouthed -Im sorry- to me...i mean seriously what the hell!" she flicked her hair and rolled her eyes and continued to scan her book and add notes.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:32 am

Shae snickered. "Justed, eh.." she smiled. "Well, at least he's apologizing..." she didn't mean for it to come out so coldly and her mouth opened. "I mean, about choosing Andrew over his girlfriend.." she cringed. She still sounded wrong. "Well, I meant.." she gave up, her cheeks red and flaring, shaking her head. She scribbled so notes down, and kept glancing at Andrew, hoping to catch his eye.

Drew looked up and cleared his throat. "So, uh, yesterday..." he began. "That was dramatic, 'ay?"he offered.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:32 am

Andrew tapped Drew on the shoulder with his eyes glued onto Shaelynn.
"Uh,Immer....Imma be right back..kk?" he flicked his collars and grinned as he strutted over towards Shaelynn.
"Hey Shaelynn, could I talk to you for a second?" he turned to Brooklynn.
"In private?" He showed a cheesy smile.

Brook stood up and sighed.
"Ill leave" she took her things and brought them over to were Drew had been sitting.
"Hey I kinda got booted from there...could I talk to you for a minute too?"
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 am

Shaelynn blushed as Andrew walked over. She looked at Brook and thanked her with her eyes. "Uh, yeah, I guess.." she took a breath, a blushed, looking positively innocent.

Drew nodded fiercely. "Yes, of course." he said formally, cringing. Why did I say it like that? He blushed. "I mean, yeah." his heart still beat rapidly and he knew she could hear, watching her facial expression, something good was not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:41 am

Brooklynn bit her lip nervously and took a deep breath.
"Look Drew...your a great guy and everything but like yesterday for instance it was so dramatic between us and all the past times you've seen me doing stuff embarrasing or things Zaine did and not me and so I don't really feel comfortable with us..you know dating." Brooklynn stood up and closed her eyes tight.
"I HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!" she shouted then covered her mouth not knowing she had shouted it and everyone even Andrew and maybe even Shaelynn was staring at her. She grabbed her things and ran before he could say or do anything.

Andrew took a deep breath and took Shaelynns hand and when he did this his face blushed causing him to turn away.
"I wanted to ask you...do you...maybe wanna...go out sometime?" he looked at her in the eyes nervously not knowing what he would do if she rejected him.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:45 am

Shae about stood up and did her epic-win-you-lose-dance [LOL@NICOLE... REMEMBER.. XD] but kept her cool and paused. "Sure." she replied coolly. She heard Brook though, and nearly lost her jaw 'cuz it dropped so low. How did she have the nerve to, after they exchanged I Love Yous? She didn't understand Brook at times.

Drew stopped breathing for about 10 seconds before he realized he stopped. He took a breath and stared into Brook's eyes, who refused to look as she ran. He stood up, gathering his stuff and ran after Brooklynn. "Brook, hold up for a sec, please." he pleaded, his eyes lighting up. "I'm not gonna throw a fit. But I'm gonna ask you this.." his voice got obviously softer. "Why would you tell me you loved me then?" he asked, in a soft voice, keeping contact with Brook's eyes.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:49 am

Brooklynn ran out the libary pretending she didn't hear him because the truth was she DID love him but she knew all that would happen would he would get hurt so it was for the best. She continued up the staircase and to her dorm.

Andrews eyes lit up.
"Are you serious? Wow! This is great, absolute great...I mean erm...okay kewl. Ill pick you up at 5pm from your dorm..okay?" He thought she might change her mind and so gestured his hand so he looked at his wrist.
"oh is that the time? I better be off..cya." he zoomed quicker than lightening out the dorm and once he left the libary he yelled -YES- with happiness.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:56 am

Shaelynn merely laughed as he rambled, and could hear his faint YES. She laughed lightly, and stood up, deciding she could study more later on. She walked down out the library and ran down to the first floor staircase, pulling out her Caliber. She dialed Brook's number. "Hey, wanna go swim in the lake?" she asked.

Drew chased after her still. "Brooklynn!" he said louder. "I know you heard me, why are you refusing to answer?" he asked. "Come on, I don't care WHAT you answer, I just WANT an answer." he continued.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:00 am

Brooklynn cried a little knowing he wouldn't leave and casted the invisibility spell and watched Drew as he was stood right next to her. But obviously he couldn't see her. She holded her breath and stood completely still.

RING RING

RING RING

Oh sh**! Brook whispered.
"Um...Hello?"
"Im kind of busy at the moment!"
"Ill speak to you later."

She sighed then said to herself. He obviously heard my phone ring.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Drew's eyes went wide and heard Brook's voice out of the blue. "Brook..?" he place his hand out stupidly, moving it slowly until it made contact with.. an invisible.. thing.. "Brook?" he asked again, puffing a strand of hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Brooklynn froze when Drew had touched her face and pulled away. She coughed slightly and took a deep breath.
"Brooklynn? Huh Who Is Brooklynn? My name is................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Uhhkiinaa! Im new but Im stuck in an invisibility spell....I got to go!" She smacked her head as she ran away. Uhkina? What the heck!"
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Drew shook his head. "Oh, Brook.." he sighed, leaning against the wall.

Shaelynn waited for Brooklynn to call back. She got impatient and recalled Brook. Placing her phone to her ear, she waited. One ring... two rings..
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Brooklynn went out of invisibilty and stopped out of breath. She heard her phone ringing twice and picked up.
"Oh hey Shaelynn. You rung when I was in invis hiding from Drew!!! He obviously knows it was me NOW! Gosh, what do you need?" Her voice went quite peaceful but still heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:40 pm

"Brook, just answer the boy's question, or whatever you are hiding from." she sighed, biting her lip. "Wanna go to the lake with me now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Brooklynn got angry.
"I would...but I can't...you do NOT understand! NO ONE UNDERSTaNDS!" she took another breath.
"Im near the lake now...come over and I'll meet you next to the mini cave. Byee"
Brooklynn help up and continued ahead over to the lake.

OOC: TO DEH LaKE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bookies o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookies o;   Bookies o; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bookies o;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Second Floor :: Library-
Jump to: