Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZEE OFFICE O;;;;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Mrs Fang waited at her office for the knock of Shaelynn.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Shaelynn ran down, and knocked on the Headmistress's door.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Headmistress Nyxx Fang jumped up and fixed her suit.
"Enter." she smiled as she came in.
"Welcome Shaelynn Mae. Please....sit down." she gestured her hands to the spare seat.
"Now, your not in here for trouble so you can wipe that expression of your face!" she giggled and then stood up and walked over to her drawer and took out a brown fully sealed envolope which read The Walk Marathon. She handed it to Shaelynn and then took a seat.
"This is for you, open it now and read it and then tell me if it is ok." she smiled as she took her seat and watched Shaelynn.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Shae walked in, took a seat, and waited, a nervous expression on her face. When HM Nyxx said she was not in trouble, she sighed in relief and relaxed, taking the brown envelope. She opened it and scanned it.
Dear Miss Mae,
You have been chosen to represent first years here at ShadowFalls academy in our very own walk marathon to help raise money for the less fortuned by this big walk. If you agree we would like you to go around with the clipboard and sheet to all the first years dorms and get people to sign it and join you for the big walk on Thursday 22nd July. The more you get and the more they pledge and walk the better and the representative (theres 1 for each year) that raises the most money will recieve a special reward. Please tell me if you accept and I will give you the requirements needed to participate.
Well Wishes and Safe Travels x
Yours sincerely
Headmistress Nyxx Fang.

Shaelynn gasped and dropped her mouth open. "Really? Me?" she laughed. "Of course!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:12 pm

OOC: i cbb saying her 4 lettered name so she will be called HMNF.

HMNF grinned and then sighed excitedly.
"Indeed, do I lie?" she giggled.
"I think you have the potential and manners to organise this very well better than any other students here Miss Mae. You must realise that." she looked side to side and then opened and closed her fingertips in the gesture to say come closer and then she leaned towards her ears.
"You are my favourite student throughout the whole school my dear, you are the smartest, talentest, prettiest, sweetest, kindest and the maturest in the school from every single student. You must admire that position and I promise you, you'll go far in this school. Even your friend Brooklynn. She is my second favourite but she cant control her jealousy levels and anger levels unlike you...as you can." she looked to Shaelynn.
"Before you ask, of course I seen her little performance with Drew Pike. I see everything as I am the HM here so I can see everything." she leaned back to her chair.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Shaelynn gasped. "I'm.. honored, Miss Fang." she laughed. "And thank you." she smiled sweetly. "I'll keep this to myself though.." she giggled and nodded. "So, what must I do?" she asked. Andrew suddenly popped in her head. "Oh, headmistress.. I have something to do.. do you mind..?" she gestured to the door, hoping HMNF understood what Shae meant. "I'm sorry, but I can be here during free time of tomorrow?" she suggested, tryig to hurry.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:23 pm

HMNF giggled knowing who she meant as her talent was mind reading. 'andrew' (there kiss and date scene was a interesting event to watch. She obviously would like to leave to goto him..."
"You may leave and you do not need to come back just take these." she stood up and brought back a plastic bag that had the clipboard, a red a blue a black pen and a pencil, a sheet for the pledges, 3 rosettes one red one yellow one blue for 1st 2nd and 3rd place and finally a badge saying
-First Year Representitive For The Walking Marathon- and then she handed it to her.
"Thank you for coming and Goodbye." she smiled then turned back to her computer.
"Oh and shut the door on your way out." she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Shae smiled, knowing HMNF Definitely understood her. She took all her items, nodded, and walked out, closing the door. She ran to her dorm, threw everything on her bed, said Hi to Brook, and ran back out to Andrew's dorm.

OOC: DORMM
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Headmistress Nyxx Fang took a deep breath before gripping the microphone tightly in her palm. She then slowly pointed a finger out and moved it over to the large red button and then with slight pressure pressed it. Now she was live to the whole school as she took another large breath and began to speak.
"Good Morning students...I'm making a rather big announcement today and would highly appreciate it if you'd respond to it by putting down all your things and being competely silent as you listen carefully."
She let go of the button and took a seat and then pressed it once more as she continued.
"A student...has entered the school. He is a extremily handsome boy and i guarantee every girl and even boys will fall for his good looks and sensitive yet shy personality. You will no who I mean when you see him because he sparkles wherever he goes for whatever thing or sin he has done. The problem is...whoever kisses him and believe me you won't be able to resist once your his target...will become his slave forever in the abyss with absolutely NO way of getting out. The reason we have let him in...is because he has by far the most impressive grades since 1982 and has been represented by the highest boarding school orginasation. Also he has a full written scholarship so we have no choice but to accept. Keep your eye out students...and good luck." She breathed again as she let go of the button and slided her fingers through her brown silky hair as she opened up the draw and took out his profile and looked at his picture.
"How you are so dazzling I don't know...but what is your race?"
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 pm

(this shuld be in the dorm but its here so you can reed ;D)
Shaelynn sighed as she heard the announcement. "This is horrible." she murmured to Brooklynn. "Now we're all gonna fight over some guy..." she bit her lip. "Unless I can resist. Which I prol'ly can.." she thought about Andrew and smiled. "Yeah, that'll be easy." she sat onto her bed. "So what's up with you and Ayden?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 am

The headmistress waited impatiently as a teacher entered with three students and the new boy. She had only just finished disciplining Andrew so was very annoyed about what had gone on.
"Sit." She looked to the teacher and was whispered the events in the Libary. She sighed. "Thankyou." as he left. She took a seat next to all three of them. "You three may leave." They ran out nervously, one in tears. She shook her head. "First day and already in my office, for a bad reason? I'm very dissapointed. You was given the rules. You do not harm another human what-so-ever. Especially on academy grounds! These aren't normal students otherwise everyone would of had the urge to kill them. They are special. Your punishment will be easy since it's your first warning. You will wake up, attend all classes and return to your dorm straight after...no breaks in between. Your food will be delivered. Am I clear?" she handed him the slip and a spare set of rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZEE OFFICE O;;;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEE OFFICE O;;;;   ZEE OFFICE O;;;; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZEE OFFICE O;;;;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Floor :: Entrance Hallway :: Headmaster's Office-
Jump to: