Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seriously?
Admin

Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Forest.   Forest. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Demons lurked around inside the forest. Shaelynn knew that. She had just entered through the waterfall and spotted dark figures running through the trees.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest.   Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:57 pm

Brooklynn turned around and kissed her school goodbye...then turned and made her way into...the forest.
She heard rustling and sounds around her and was looking left to right and behind of course but no sign of anybody. Her pace began to speed up. Soon she was running deeper and deeper into the forest.
*BUMP*
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she looked up and fell for the person infront of her...it was him. But brooklynn never heard the announcement.
"u..uh..he." he put his finger on her lips to stop her from speaking.
"Dont say a word...Im sorry." then helped her up.
" Where you heading? These woods aren't safe for you to wonder."

"...Im leaving. Nice to meet you...goodbye." she bowed and continued.
He grinned.
"She'll be my first target..." then shouted back.
"Ill take you."

she turned and smiled.
"Its fine. I know my way."
"No I insist..i did knock you over so Its just my way of saying sorry."
"Sorry is good enough....GOOD DAY."
She went out of range to him and he chuckled.
"She'll be a rather hard to get target..this will be fun."
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest.   Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:13 pm

Shaelynn remembered Brooklynn leaving and snapped back into it. She grabbed her bag and shot out the door, running down the hall towards the staircase. "No running.." a random teacher murmured at her. She shook her head and sped up, hurling herself down the staircase. Her flats click-clacked against the hard, marble steps of the stairs as she flew down them. She stopped in the first floor hall and spun towards the entrance doors. She gasped for breath before speeding down again. She shot out the doors and ran as fast as she could towards the forest. She wounded around one tree before she ran right smack into somthing - or someone. She fell down flat on her behind and groaned. "Ow.. shet." she cleaned off her hands and surveyed the small scrapes. She ignored them and stood up, looking at what she ran into. She raised her eyebrows and let out a nearly silent "him.." She blushed and looked down at the floor, grabbing her bag and asking out in general, "Where's.. Brook.. did you see her?" she asked breathlessly. She looked back up. "Long black hair, pale, kinda on the short side... had a big bag..?"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest.   Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:22 pm

He took her hands.
"Forget about brook..." he stopped and said to himself -i show her to brook...excuse to get my target!-
"Actually...I did. This way sweetcheeks." He smacked her butt to make her blush and maybe even moan a little then placed his hand on her waist and set off deep into the woods.

Brooklynn felt a presence she knew about but didn't care, she fell to the ground in tears and screamed.

HE...played his goodguy act.
"OH NO BROOKYLNN HAS JUST SCREAMED...SHE MUST BE IN TROUBLE OR HURT...HURRY!" he grabbed Shaelynns hand and dragged her deeper and deeper into the forest and stood there infront of Brooklynn.
He released his hand from Shaelynn and threw Brooks suitcase at Shaelynn.
"Carry it."
Then picked up brooklynn like a princess and carried her back to the his dorm and left shaelynn in the forest alone with a heavy suitcase.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest.   Forest. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:29 pm

Shaelynn raised her eyebrows when he smacked her. Who did he think he was? She rolled her eyes and murmured, "I'd like it if you didn't touch me, k'thanks." she stalked ahead of him before she realized she didn't know where she was going. She leaned against a tree and crossed her arms, waiting for him to pass her. She scooted in behind him, a few feet away.
--
Shaelynn heard a scream and gasped. "Brooky.." She was suddenly yanked and pulled throug hthe forest, finally stopped at Brooklynn. She went to rush forward when he told her "Carry it." and threw the suitcase at her. She caught it reflexively and tightened her jaw as he left her. "Jerk." she stalked off, trying to remember where he went when she finally realized she was lost. In the forest. No doubt past the 75 feet. And it was dark. She heard a rustle behind her and let out a whimper. "Please.." she whispered to no one in particular, walking to what she thought was forward. Heck, for all she knew, she was going farther. She gave up and slid down against a tree, tears falling slowly. "I'm lost." she told herself miserably. She laid her head on her knees when she felt something brush against her. Chills ran down her body and she shook it off as the branch. It happened again, and once more. She gasped and threw her hand over her mouth when she felt a cold feeling touch her shoulder. She dropped her hand and let out a shrill scream.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest.   Forest. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:58 pm

He placed brooklynn down and laughed.
"Brooklynn. Look into my eyes. Don't you recognise me?" brooklynn was about to look and then turned away.
"Wow i nearly fell for it...I am not looking in your eyes or I'll fall into the transe and you'll make me your slave forever.."
He laughed.
"It wont work on you. You have the queens blood, you are stronger than you think Brooklynn...much stronger." brooklynn twiddled with her thumbs.
"Im not that strong."
"Oh but you are, all too well. You are unbeatable by anyone just like your mum and me but ... the Carathans." he replied.
"The carathans?" she repeated in a questionable tone.
"Yes. They are the people who created paranormal people such as us and can kill us just how they made us in a click of a finger...you do not want to mess with them but apart from that brooklynn are family cannot be beated."
Brooklynn listened carefully then stood up.
"are family? what do you mean are family...your not in my family.[i]"
he sighed then took her shoulders and made her look deep into his eyes.
"Brooklynn..I'm your brother." Brooklynn gasped silently and looked deep into his eyes and then whispered.
"Diablo?"
He nodded. Then she jumped into his arms and hugged him ever so tightly almost crying.
"at last! I've found you brother!" *cries*
Back to top Go down
xkeepsake

Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest.   Forest. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Shaelynn wandered out the school doors and staggered down the steps. She blinked and heard a muffled cry and ran towards it. She found Brooklynn hugging the mystery man and gasped aloud, covering her mouth and hiding behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest.   Forest. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Brooklynn let go as she stood up and wiped away her tears.
"cumah de frun da ski." she whispered and he nodded in agreement.
"voo da oyon vun si." then brooklynn picked up her books and left to goto her dorm...school in the morning (bleh).
She waved to him and faked a smile as she left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest.   Forest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside :: The Waterfall :: Forest-
Jump to: