Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seriously?
Admin

Art Empty
PostSubject: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:24 pm

nicole-.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
seriously?
Admin

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Shaelynn walked to Art, directing Ayden. "And this is Art!" she smiled, walking into the room. The teacher greeted them and Shae waited to be assigned a seat.

Last edited by seriously? on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Miss Dempsey smiled as all the children where seated down in there assigned seats as she called the register.
"Shaelynn (yes miss)
Brooklynn." She looked around.
"Brooklynn? No?" she was about to mark her absent until Brooklynn came zooming in the classroom with an apoligy speech prepared.
"Im so sorry for being late miss...I dozed off and Miss Keller just told me I was 5 minutes late so I ran as fast as I possibly cou.." Miss dempsey placed her hand infront of Brooklynn to brake off her sentence.
"It is ok...you haven't missed your mark. You sit next to Shaelynn on the back table to the right near the sinks." she smiled and finished marking the register and then asked abbey to bring the register to the main office.
"Okay. Welcome to your first lesson of art. My name is Miss Dempsey as you all should know from the Welcoming assembly." she walked over and took a pile of paper and gave each person 1 sheet each and then went round with the water coloured paints a pack to share one between two. She then gave out the brushes one thick and one thin to each person and then finally the half filled water jugs of hot water between the pairs. She returned to her desk and smiled.
"Okay. Today we will be planning on painting a meadow which may sound difficult but it isn't aslong as we all learn what tone is. So If you could all gather around this front table I will demonstrate how to build up tone on your artwork to make it look shaded." once all the students had gathered around her she begun to speak again.
"Okay. So firstly make sure your paint brush is nice and wet and choose one colour. I will pick orange. Now you will always choose your paint by placing the brush on the colour you want and twisting it gently with the water on the brush and eventually it will contain the coloured paint on it and then you can begin to paint using the tip. So we're going to draw 2 lines an then paint within them. So you paint some then add more water and blend it in as you paint more and add more water until you can't see anything and your box will be full of the same colour shaded in dark medium and light tones." she put down her paintbrush and clapped her hands 3 times.
"Ok, go back to your seats and draw 3 boxs and on each one I want to see you do what I've just done using 3 different colours on each box. Off you go." she smiled and prepared the next part of the lesson while the students begun to paint.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:10 pm

abbey came back and sat down as Miss Dempsey walked over and explained what she had just missed with her.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Shaelynn grabbed her paint brush, dipped it in the water, and furiously began spinning and twisting it, yet it was gentle enough to not break anything. She had chosen a turquoise for her first box and began to follow the instructions Miss Dempsey had shown them. She then repeated the steps with purple and green, smiling in pride at her work. She was pretty good at art, but she didn't boast.

Ayden was seated behind Shaelynn, and kept looking over her & Brooklynn's shoulders, he was never excellent at art. So, he decided to mimic them, using one of each of their colors and trying his own in the end. "Not my best.." he murmured to himself.

Rachel sat and kept glancing on Ayden, who was sneaking peeks at Brook & Shae. She was next to him, so she nudged him and giggled softly. "Hey, if you need help, I'm a pro at art, if I do say so myself." she smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Brooklynn begun to paint swiftly and yet it looked as if it was painted by an artist. She had always been good at art and hoped one day she could design anime or mangas. She looked over to Shaelynns and smiled.
"Cute colours." Brooklynn had chosen for her first box Purple. For her second Blue and for her third Emeraldy green. She looked at her completed work and smiled proudly as she cracked her knuckles before raising her hand to show Miss Dempsey and hopefully be praised.

Drew wasn't so good at art but he tried his best and when it was complete he thought to himself...why this isn't quite bad! He chose Red, yellow and orange which are really matching colours but his yellow one messed up a bit near the end. He looked at ayden staring at brook and then looked at andrew beside him staring at shaelynn he then looked to Rachel...who was HIS crush and whenever she looked or made eye contact with him he would automatically blush was staring at ayden. He thought if Rachel got with him they'd both be happy as He would and Brooklynn would be with ayden without any trouble so he decided to make his move. He headed towards Miss Dempsey and gave her his work as he walked over to Rachel and begun to blush.
"Um, wow that looks amazing compared to mine....I was wondering...would you want to..you don't have to of course if your busy or something but if you'd like to would you maybe want to go out for a milkshake or something?" he scratched his head when the words finally burst out.

Miss Keller walked over to brooklynn and took a look at her work and was amazed.
"Wow Brooklynn, this is extremily good...how are you so good on building up your tone? a+! I'll have this to be framed and hung up on the wall. Well done." She peeked over to Shaelynns and smiled.
"Very good." then to Rachel.
"Excellent."

Brooklynn replied with a shrug.
"I guess it's just in my blood." she laughed and then cleaned her brush for another use.

Miss keller laughed as she checked on everyone before making her way back to her seat.
"Ok everyone you all seem to be doing great on tone so your all ready for the meadows which is in your mock test. You have 15 minutes to paint 3 layers in your meadow of whatever you want with your own details. Good luck!" she set the timer after giving everyone fresh paper and supplies.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 pm

ooc: btw your only aloud 5 colours.

Brooklynn turned around and seen ayden and smiled.
"Oh hai." she said cutely biting her nails.
"How is yours going? If you need anything at all just tap me and I'll be sure to help you. I'm really good at art...one of my big talents, the others are acting, singing, dancing and sports I guess." she laughed and then begun to work on her mock test piece.

She used Green, yellow, orange, red and blue for her meadow as they all had an important part to play on her work. She drew the clouds and left them blank as she painted around it with a light baby blue colour and then cleaned her brush and begun to make 3 layers of grass with beautiful flowers and trees behind certain ones to make a realistic touch to the scene. She added a pool with a reflection, sunrise and some birds and apples in the trees. It all looked so magical...her dream land. She then added some park benches and a family having a picnic..it was like it was a photograph ready to just come to life...She had never drew something so fantastic in her life. When the bell went she added her name to the bottom and handed it into Miss Dempsey personally and then walked over to ayden.
"Oh let me help you!" she took his hand and fixed up his work to make the tone look a little more realistic before he handed it in and then smiled as she linked him and skipped off to her next class as she rolled her eyes at Rachel before she left.

Last edited by KrazyKitteh on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 pm

ooc; science.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm

ooc; psh let my characters catch up xD

Shaelynn turned in her first project and waited for a response. "Wow, Shaelynn, you and Brooklynn are amazing." she took in Shae's project and directed her on how to do the second. Shae chose green, blue, yellow, purple, red - just like half the class did. She smirked - she was an expert at painting scenery. She began to paint the sky, giving it different 'shades' of light blue, and the grass was three shades of green. She painted trees in the back, and butterflies sitting on flowers, which she drew in different shades. Roses, daffodils, violets, scattered all around. She decided to draw two people sitting in the center, since she had left that space open for any ideas. She painted a girl and a boy sitting cross-legged in the grass and smiled at her result. It was pretty beautiful. She showed Miss Dempsey who was shaking her head. "Oh, what, did I do it wrong!?" Shae cried softly. "No, no, you and Brooklynn are just pure amazing." she sighed. Shaelynn grinned and went back to her seat, cleaning up her mess.

Rachel was still flirting with Ayden when Drew came over to her. "Er, well, at what time..?" she asked. "Ayden and I are going to the balcony to compare test results for Math at 8.." she gave a quick lie about the reason, which Ayden ignored. "Yus, we got the math scores, Miss Tawny told us." she explained. She guessed Drew wanted to come, but remembered he didn't finish his test. "Oh, right, you can't go.." she acted as if she was gonna invite him. "Well, what time for milkshakes?" she asked with a smile.

Ayden shook his head. "Brook, hold on, I'm not done." he laughed at her anxiousty. "A second, please." he began to finish his meadow scene. "And I wanna do it myself.. but thanks for the offer." he laughed. "If I ever need an A++ I'll be sure to ask you." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Drews eyes crossed.
"Maybe tomorrow? at break?
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Rachel nodded. "Sure!" she smiled slightly. The bell rang and all of the kids stood up and turned in their pieces. She waited for Ayden. "Come on, new kid." she smirked. "I actually know where the next class is, and we can talk about.. math.. scores.." she ended as Brook glared at her. She smiled back smugly and took Ayden's hand, rushing against the class to make it out first.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Brooklynn grabbed aydens hand and pulled him towards her.
"Umm excuse me but IM his tour guide so you can go yourself mmk? kthx." she did a fake smile and walked to science with ayden.
"Gosh I hate her..." her eyes crossed.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Ayden let go of Brook's hands. "What's with the damn fighting over me?" he asked as Rachel glided over to claim him back.
Rachel smiled flirtatiously. "Well, I think we should be exploring together, since we're both new." she looked at Brooklynn. "And.. well.. I won't have an urge to eat you.. just saying." she smiled smugly as she took Ayden's hand and rushed ahead, Ayden following, but in a daze. Pulling his hand from hers, he asked, "What do you mean by.. eat me..?" he asked with a bewildered look. "Er, I think she's like, a vampire or a bear or something.." she replied casually, walking into HISTORY.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Brooklynn looked at ayden and growled.
"Whatever. Im your tour guide but go be loving couples then. Ill just erase you from my heart..Jerk." she ran to history catching up wiv shaelynn.

"Oh and I wouldn't eat him..thats pathetic. You go hypnotize him to fall for you...ayden I cant believe you don't remember anything.."
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Ayden turned to Brook and put a "wtf? dumbarse." face on. "Kay." he turned to Rachel as he walked in. "Gosh, you see, she's been such a brat today!" Rachel whispered to him. Ayden pursed his lips and shook his head. "She's just jealous.."

Shaelynn watched Brook, Ayden, and Rachel, rolling her eyes. Brooklynn falls in love too easily, she decided. She walked faster into History, claiming a back seat.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:37 pm

As Brooklynn caught upto Shaelynn she whispered to herself.
"He'll never understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art   Art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Third Floor :: Classes-
Jump to: