Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Science

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Science Empty
PostSubject: Science   Science I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Miss frost waited impatiently for the students to arrive.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Shaelynn was one of the first students to enter the door, slowly to a steady walk as she noticed Miss Frost's glare. She took a seat in the back, swiftly pulling out her blue notebook and a sharpie marker. She wrote out largely, "Science" in her squashed, neat handwriting on the notebook and quickly scribbled her name and the other information in the inside of the cover. She slipped her Sharpie into her bag and pulled out her mecahnical pencils, pen, and highlighter.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Brooklynn arrived along with andrew and alexandra and noticed Shaelynn. Brooklynn smiled as she walked past her and took a seat in the front row. Brooklynn took out her pencil case and her notebook and emptied out her pencil case so just 5 items where out...the ruler, rubber, sharpener, pencil, pen. She then closed her pencil case and placed it in her bag as she watched andrew take out a pen and a pencil with his notebook. alexandra checked her bag and seemed to have lost her pencil case and knew by the expression on Miss frosts face she wouldn't be nice if she asked her for a pencil and pen. She took out her notebook and bit her lip as she scanned the room.
"Hey you need your equiptment out too yerno." Brooklynn whispered.

[color=cyan]"You can use my stuff except the pencil and pen obviously." she giggledviolet]]"Well I forgot to bring them..." she shrugged down and andrew placed his hand on her shoulder."Oh erm..." he leaned down and rumaged inside his bag and took out a spare freshly sharpened pencil and a blue ink pen. He handed them to her with a smile blushing as alexandra took it and also touched his hand.
"Here...use these." she blushed a bit also.

"Thanks...hey andrew could I maybe see you by the roof or the lake at lunch? I wanted to just say some stuff to you..." she looked at Brooklynn
"In..private if you don't mind brook...You could come along i guess but stay like a good 2 miles away." she slapped her self.
"Oh em gee i sound soo bad! I dont mean it horribly brook, i love you your like my bffl, like sisters!" she giggled.
"Oh no its no problem. I have to see...the the nurse! Yeh the nurse.."

Class started and Miss Frost Shouted 10 words.
WRITE IN YOUR BOOKS SOMETHING SCIENTIFIC about THE SUBJECT PUBERTY.
20 QUESTIONS TO REPLY TO are inside your books.
1- what IS puberty?
2- what are the features boys get in puberty?
3- what are the features girls get in puberty?
4- are there any signs?
5- what are the signs?
6- have you been in puberty yet?
7- how did you know?
8- when did you start?
9- are you still on puberty?
10- what age did you start and what age do you think you'll finish?

Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Shaelynn rolled her eyes as she heard Alexandra kissing up to Brooklynn. Yeah, but she's not returning the feeling, she thought, referring to Brooklynn. Brooklynn was Shae's BFFL, not Alexandra. She was gonna have a serious talk with that chick. And she could obviously see Andrew had no crush on her whatsoever, only Alexandra. It frustrated her, and she decided she could finally go after Ayden. She quickly scribbled down the questions and answers she was thinking about for their puberty lesson, and got up, turned it into Miss Frost, and asked politely, "Is there anything else, or may I leave?"

Ayden watched Shaelynn get up and spotted the miserable look on her face. He turned around and tapped Brooklynn, whispering, "What's up with Shaelynn? She looks miserable. Like seriously miserable." he spun back before Miss Frost could catch him and began writing down the work. He shot Shaelynn a curious look, and she returned with a glare at.. Alexandra? and looked back at him with a frown.

Rachel saw Shaelynn glare at Andrew-Brooklynn-Alexandra and smirked. She could finally talk to Shaelynn without Brooklynn getting on her nerves. She quickly finished her 19th and 20th Q&A and stood up, turning in her paper. As Miss Frost walked away to get something, Rachel turned to Shaelynn and patted her back. "Aw, Shae, what's wrong?" she asked genuinely. Shaelynn murmured back, "That Alexandra chick is stealing my best friend and crush.." with a frown. Shaelynn's eyes teared up as she glanced back at the trio and Rachel shushed her. "Do you want to come up to the balcony, or go to the lake for lunch with me and Ayden?" she asked, hoping Shae would agree. Shae nodded and smiled thankfully. "It's okay, if you ever lose Brook to that 'bee with an itch', I'll be right here." she comforted. Shaelynn gave her a quick hug and nodded. "I don't understand why Brooklynn hates you.." Shae said. "Prolly cuz she's jealous your just more amazing than her." Shae's hand shot up to cover her mouth and Rachel giggled. "I'll never tell her." she smiled as Shae relaxed. "Thanks, your really the best." Shae finished as Miss Frost came back. Rachel noticed Shae's eyes begin to tear up and squeezed her hand once.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Third Floor :: Classes-
Jump to: