Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my character (xavier-blitz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier-Blitz

Xavier-Blitz

my character (xavier-blitz) Empty
PostSubject: my character (xavier-blitz)   my character (xavier-blitz) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:39 pm

MY CHARACTER!!

Name: Xavier Blitz.
Age/birthday:16 December 4th.
Race[Vampire,Wizard,Faerie,Mermaid,etc.]: vampire.

Physical appearance: Xavier has pale skin with medium dark brown hair into a side fringe, Xavier stands tall at 6ft 2"
he has a slender physique with toned muscles, he has rose red eyes and lips which compliments his ice white teeth.
he wears a white short sleeved shirt and a smart thin black jacket with a red thin tie, he also wears black skinny jeans and black converse with a white front and sole of the shoe.

Personality:Xavier is a very lay back person and kind of thinks everything "is such a drag" put when it comes to something important he steps up and gives it his all.
Pets:Xavier has thousands of black bats which he can summon.
Talents:Xavier is extremely strong and fast. he can create genjutsu and fly.
History:Xavier was adopted at a young age for an experiment in werewolf and vampire relationship.
Other:If you want to find out about xavier befriend him and get to know him.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

my character (xavier-blitz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character (xavier-blitz)   my character (xavier-blitz) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Sounds Good. You can start at 'Waterfall' where you first enter the school. You're a transfer student. :3
Back to top Go down

my character (xavier-blitz)
Page 1 of 1