Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By the stairs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

By the stairs. Empty
PostSubject: By the stairs.   By the stairs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Brooklynn saw the student and wondered if it was the one she was supposed to be giving a tour to. She'd never seen him around before so presumed she was right. She took another step forward identifying him. There was no doubt about it, he was a vampire...like her. She decided not to mention her secret but since he was a vampire, it'd be pretty obvious for him to identify her also, she'd need to keep him quiet. She waved. "Hey...are you the new student? I'm Brooklynn, but I like to be called Brook."
Back to top Go down
Xavier-Blitz

Xavier-Blitz

By the stairs. Empty
PostSubject: meeting brooklynn   By the stairs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 pm

as i went into the forest i opened my rucksack and pulled out a bag of donated blood as i drank the blood, as i got to the stairs i saw a girl 'maybe she is showing me round' "hey erm... i'm Xavier i'm new here so are you showing me round?" i scratched my head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

By the stairs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs.   By the stairs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Brooklynn nodded. "Mmhm, so wheres your scedule? I'll take you to your first class." she smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Xavier-Blitz

Xavier-Blitz

By the stairs. Empty
PostSubject: reason to be at this school   By the stairs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 pm

i passed my schedule over i asked "so whats this place like my old school was pretty strict and boring the reason i moved here was because xelios did and i have to go were he goes because of an werewolf and vampire relationship experiment" i laughed
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

By the stairs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs.   By the stairs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Brooklynn took ahold of the scedule and placed her finger onto it, sliding it to todays date. "Ah, you've got Potions class, I'm not in your class so I'll show you were it is, and wait outside for me to bring you to the next one... And is he another new student? I don't think I've seen him around yet." She took no notice of him revealing his race, as she didn't want to get into her past life details...
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

By the stairs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs.   By the stairs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:33 pm

She walked to the classroom, leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By the stairs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs.   By the stairs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the stairs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Floor :: Entrance Hallway-
Jump to: