Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brook Explores???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Brook Explores???   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm

I was standing at the gates as I placed my suitcase down and brought my hand towards me. I pushed my sleeve back and looked at the time on my watch and noticed I was 20 minutes early. I decided Its best not to go inside right now and to explore my surroundings whilst Im here. So I picked up my suitcase and turned around facing the waterfall. It seems That the academy is like a different dimension...once you pass the waterfall you come to this cave...like a completely different world! I begun to take a step forward when I heard a rustle in the bushes coming from the right direction. I turned around and followed the path. Eventually I was in a forest...It was quiet...too quiet. I begun to feel scared and nervous. I wanted to go back home! I was about to reverse back towards the school when I caught a glimpse of a dark figure from the corner of my eye. I stood frozen and didn't no what to do.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brook Explores???   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Shaelynn was walking towards the forest when she heard several rustles. "Hello?" she shouted, spotting a familiar black-haired head. "BROOK!" she squealed, running over to her. She noticed a dark figure and gasped. "Demon.." she whispered. It disappeared into the forest and Shaelynn snapped back. "Brook, you gotta get out of here." she whispered, forgetting all about her greeting.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Brook and Shae Reunite!   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Hearing a familiar voice Brook turned around slowly and there stood my bestie Shaelynn!
"Oh my god! Shae!!!...Wait a minute I didn't know you went to this school." Brooklynn started to ponder for a second unaware of Shaelynns warning and eventually caught on.
"Wait a minute...demon? Eeeep lets go!" gasped Brooklynn as she ran over to Shae.
Brooklynns bad side came out and she looked side to side and then proclaimed. "If your out there demon, you best keep your distance from me and my bestie unless you want trouble!" Then she linked arms with Shae and pulled her in the direction of the school away from where the demon had been lurking.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brook Explores???   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Shaelynn stared at Brooklynn and shook her head, laughing. "Here, I'll give you proof they accepted me." Once out of the forest, she unlinked arms with Brooklynn and concentrated on the waterfall. A spurt of water flew to them. She caught it with her hands, and when it stopped spurting, opened her hands. "Watch." she smirked. Aiming at a passerby, she willed them to stay dry, but opened her hands and sprayed them with water. They shouted and yelled at Shaelynn, but she calmly said back, "You're dry, so be quiet!" and turned back to Brooklynn. "But yeah, Brook, don't go in there. That demon... it's lurking farther than it should be." she turned her head to look at the forest, and spotted the familiar dark figure with the evil vibe. "It's back!" she glared at it, signaling it to go away. It just came closer to the edge of the forest. "Brook, let's go!" she gasped.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Its on.   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Brooklynn burst out laughing at the prank Shaelynn had done on the poor people and when they looked over covered her mouth but couldn't help but laugh. Brooklynn eventually stopped laughing and also felt the bad vibe coming from the forest and caught a glimpse of the figure.
"Okay, you know what." she gestured her hands in a sign to look like she drawed the line.
"Im not taking this no more!" Brooklynns dark black wings begun to open and wrapped around Brooklynns body and then as they opened back up she flew up looking more evil that death. Her eyes had turned red, her claws had grew out, her fangs where showing. She grinned and looked back to Shaelynn.
"This will only take a second. Stay here!" she lunged forward into the forest after the demon.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brook Explores???   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Shaelynn watched Brooklynn fly after the demon. "Brook, NO!" she shouted, running after her. She tugged on Brooklynn's leg, hoping she'd stop. "It's too dangerous, you won't be able to fight it." she said. "Trust me, I'd know, half-demon, duh!"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brook Explores???   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Brooklynn felt Shaelynn tug her leg but because of her rage she pulled herself away.
"Shae, stay out of this!" now Brooklynns face had tears streaming down her face. Brooklynn wiped her tears away and then let out a gigantic screetch causing the wind to be extremily heavy, so heavy even some travellers had to keep hold of something as there legs was flying in the air. Brooklynn grabbed out a tree from the roots and threw it...Now she was is a rage that not even god or satan could stop. She clutched hold of her necklace tighter than usual and then was about to continue into the forest after the demon but stopped and turned to Shaelynn.
"Promise me you will not interfere. I no what I am doing OK? If you get involved...you will get hurt." she spitted and then took off.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brook Explores???   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Shaelynn rolled her eyes and stuck out her hand. "Stop!" she shouted, her eyes changing into a purple fire. Black wisps of smoke shot out and surrounded Brooklynn. "End it, Brook, it left, why are you so obsessed with it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brook Explores???   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Brooklynn searched all round the forest but the demon was no where to be found. She returned and heard what Brook had said to her and just stared at her.
"Just leave me alone. It is NONE of your business!" she shouted to her and then ran straight towards the school and slightly nudging Shaelynn as she passed her.
Brooklynn ran fast enough to get out of Shaelynns sight and went over to the waterfall and entered it. She was at the big dark door and reached up to the handle. It seemed to be out of her reach as Brooklynn was short and all so she hopped onto her tiptoes which seemed to do the trick and entered the pitch black room. The door slammed shut behind her giving Brooklynn a slight fright but her anger took over causing the scare to be under 1%. She stormed over to the desk and opened the little door, reached up to the keys and took her room number.
"Umm excuse me Miss Davis, you cannot..." Brooklynn gave the office lady a evil glare with some of Brooklynns dark angel form features still on display which made the office lady stop speaking and just let her be.
Now everyone was staring at Brooklynn as she continued down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brook Explores???   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Shaelynn watched Brooklynn storm off and could feel her eyes get watery. "I wonder what her problem is.." she murmured, picking up her bag. She had on black skinny jeans, a lacy purple cami, and purple flats. She pulled her long hair into a ponytail and sweeped her side-fringe behind her ear. "I guess I can go in now.." she walked to the front of the school and sighed, wrapping her hand around the handle and pulling it back.

OOC: I guesssss we can continue inside the school?(:
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brook Explores???   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 pm

OOC: Yerr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brook Explores??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brook Explores???   Brook Explores??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brook Explores???
Page 1 of 1