Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm 674

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Brooklynns eyes opened slowly as she looked up seeing Drew right infront of her.
"oh, hey...what are you doing here....what happened .... i dont remember any...OMG...I DIDNT DID I....omg drew i am so sorry i swear to god i did not mean it at all I Really am SRSLY sorry....OMG is racheal ok??....did Shaelynn hate me?? OMG is spencer mad?
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Drew listened as Brook went crazy. "Rachael's fine, Shae's taking care of her. I think Shae is still mad about you telling Spencer and not her, Spencer's fine, and it's okay." he hesitated. "I broke up with Kelly." he said softly, not thinking it mattered to her anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:29 pm

"YOU DID?" she smiled brightly and said it in a cheerful voice.
"I mean....you didd?" she repeated it depressedly.
"Why?" she thought to herself...maybe theres a possibility he likes me back....no , no way after what I did before.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:36 pm

"Well, because.." he smiled at her for repeating her sentence. He leaned in and kissed her lightly. "I like you more."

OOC: Fin. Ima go do tryouts fer a bits. xD
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

She stumbled in, weak from trying to use her powers on Brook. Why did she even attempt it? She knew she was to powerful but in the haste of the situation she had to try. "Hmm" she groaned and collapsed on her bed.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

OOC: STEY TUNED!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:44 pm

OOC Still hereee
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:44 pm

ooc sme.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:45 pm

OOC: Mhm. I paused tryouts for a bit. LOL. working on my siite. &meg, do you wanna go roleplay on your forum for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:43 pm

OOC Yeah(:
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:57 pm

OOC: kso lets pretend the older posts past. Its Saturday morning. (:

Shaelynn yawned and stretched, kicking off her covers. She ran her hand through her knotty hair and grabbed a brush, quickly running through her wild locks. She walked to the bathroom and turned on the water, washing her hands and throw water on her face. She brushed her teeth, dried her face and hands on a towel, and walked back to her bed, waiting for Brook.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Brooklynns alarm went off which caused her to wakeup. She growled as it had interupted her dream about Drew of course. She turned the clock off and threw the covers off her as she stood up. Folding the bedding back so it was tidy and then grabbing her brush from her drawers. She then grabbed the end of parts of her hair and brushed through it carefully until it was straight, untatted and shiny. She then put the brush back and stood up, making her way into the bathroom after Shaelynn had left and turned on the tap (the warm one). She grabbed a flannel and wetted it with the water and soap and scrubbed her face and hands so they were clean. When she had finished she turned the tap off and walked over to the sink. She took the toothbrush out of the cup and turned the cap, then grabbing the toothpaste and squirting it over the brushes and wetting the brush so she could brush her teeth. When she had finished she rinsed the toothbrush and placed it back and made her way over to her bed throwing the flannel in the washing basket as she left.

Last edited by KrazyKitteh on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Shaelynn smiled. "G' morning!" she chirped happily, standing up and opening her window. "Isn't today a really beautiful day?" she sighed excitedly, running to her closet. "What to wear, what to wear..." she murmured, still in a happy mood. Her eyes glowed, and she was smiling and excited.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Brooklynns eyes crossed. She stretched and took out her laptop to check her emails.
"What's so special about today and why are you so happy?" She then had a idea and her eyes lit up.
"Could it be...YOU have a date with andy!!!???!!!" She giggled whilst clicking on her 4 emails and reading them. One which was from Headmistress Nyxx Fang.

Dear Students,
Today an inspector will be arriving and checking in on each dorm so make sure they are spotless and you are there by 7pm. No uneducational objects should be lying around as he has the power to confiscate them...so get hiding!

Yours Sincerly,
Mrs Fang.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 pm

OOC:LOL@gethiding.
Shaelynn raised her eyebrows and shook her head fiercely. "I wish.." she murmured, then covered her mouth. "Sorry, thought came out, haha." she grinned mischeviously and pulled out a gray high-waist skirt with a black elastic "belt" at the very top, a turquoise, bright tank, black leggings, and black ballet flats. She quickly changed, and ran into the bathroom, plugging in her hair straightener and let it heat up as she applied eyeliner, mascara, chapstick, and a bit of blush.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Brooklynn giggled whilst watching Shae fussing about how she looked as she continued to look on her laptop not noticing her hand had moved the mouse to the bottom right corner causing the date and time to appear. (Saturday.) She said to herself.
"OH EM GEE...saturday! It cant be saturday! If I stay in today I'll be a pure saddo! OH EM GEE X2!" She jumped up like a rocket and closed her laptop and plugged in the curlers, while she waited for it to heat up she ran to the wardrobe and picked out a grey mini skirt with a yellowy orange frilled top, a black denim jacket and black over the knee lengthed boots with fishnet stockings and fingerless gloves. She then got changed into them in the bedroom since Shaelynn was in the bathroom and got dressed before she had came out, she looked in her drawers for a mini mirror and applyed some blusher to each cheek and also black eyeliner and mascara. When she had finished with them she took some purple nail polish and neatly polished each fingernail carefully trying not to smudge it onto her skin. 'BEEP'. The curlers had fully heated up so Brooklynn finished off the last finger and thumb and then secured the nail polish before putting it back in the drawer along with her other makeup and objects and then took the curlers. She then curled all her hair in parts, going bit by bit and to make it stay that way she added some hair lacker. Then she unplugged them and rolled them up and placed them back where they was. She knew something was missing...but what? Then she clicked her fingers and ran over to the closet, throwing everything around until she found the perfect over the shoulder black purse bag. She ran over to the phone and dialed Drews number while she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:41 pm

OOC: Er. I guess I'll get descriptive from now on like you. LOOL.

Shaelynn heard the faint 'beep' of the straightener and carefully placed her hand at a distance of about a centimeter on each side of the straightener, checking the heat. She then grabbed a lock of hair, and straightened it, continuing to do it to each and every lock of her hair until her hair was as straight as can be. She ran her fingers threw her sidebang, added an oversized bow-headband and smiled to herself through the mirror, running her hand through her hair once more. She wrapped her right hand around most of her hair and brang it to the front of her right shoulder, twirling it with her fingers. She then unplugged her hair straightener, stuck all her makeup back in the bag, which she'd place back in her closet, and walked out, fluffing her hair once again.

Drew sat on his bed, listening, yet not, to the rambles and complaints of his roommate-slash-brother Andrew. He fingered with his cell phone, thinking about Brooklynn and what he did a few days ago. Just then, the phone rang and he checked the Caller ID. "No way..." he smirked, flipping open the phone. "Hi Brook!" he said into a phone, a bit higher than normal. He cleared his throat and Andrew coughed, hiding a laugh. "I mean, hey." Andrew walked into the bathroom, a wide smirk on his face. Drew shook his head.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Brooklynn smiled when Drew picked up.
"Oh hey, Umm I was wondering if you want to meet up with me now...outside my dorm?
Just to chill and stuff." she bit her nails thinking he would decline so to make it look like shes not bothered she added something.
"Oh, but um..uh if you can't I'd totally understand."
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Drew nearly bolted up off his bed. He did twitch though, and Andrew let out a snort, covering his face. Drew glared at Andrew and stood up, replying,"No, no, no, I'd love to meet you. Okay, be there in a sec." he debated saying bye or just hanging up. "Bye." he murmured, hanging up. He walked outside, and literally ran down to Brook's dorm, waiting outside.

Shaelynn quickly but carefully painted over her nails, doing a french manicure. She'd do her toes later. She quickly flicked her wrist's open hand, and her side of the dorm, all possessions out of view, tabletops shining and cleared of objects, her bed nice and neat, and all the clothes folded neatly in her drawers or hung neatly in the closet, was done. "Much better." she walked out the door, and waved to Drew. "Hey Drew." she hesitated. "So, where's Andrew..?" she asked casually. "He doesn't seem to come out much.." she said.

His heart raced as he spotted a pretty girl walk out the dorm, assuming it was Brooklynn. But when he looked closer, he saw it was Shaelynn, and expected his heart to stop. Strangely, it didn't, but only got faster as she waved. "H-Hey Shae." he smiled as a war went on in his head. "He's in the dorm.."No no no, you have and only will like BROOK, not SHAE. Oh, but she's so cute and pretty and doesn't want to eat me..! No, Brook and you got past that, you already kissed Brook and told her you like her, STAY WITH BROOK! Awe, is that neccesary!? He shook his head and saw Shaelynn give him a questioning look. "Sorry, just woke up, I was clearing..." he stopped. "Nevermind." She laughed a tinkling laugh and his stomach grew knotty. Noo.. stop already! "So.." he paused. "Waiting for Brook?" Shaelynn asked, her eyes lighting up. "Who..?" he replied momentarily, before seeing the hurt and confused expression across Shae's face. "Oh, BROOK? I thought you said.. Duke.." he lied. She raised an eyebrow but accepted his reply. "Yeah, that's what I'm here for, obviously." he rambled.

Shae took a step closer, and stared at Drew intensely. "So, how've you been?" she asked politely, as a dimple appeared in her right cheek as she smiled slightly.

"Not much, thinking of you.." he replied automatically before he caught what he said. Shaelynn's eyebrows shot up and she stepped back instinctively. "No no, I mean, I didn't mean.." he sighed. "Brooklynn. I meant Brooklynn."

Last edited by seriously? on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:20 pm

[color=cyan]Brooklynns heart stopped for a second hearing his name.
"Drew?..." she zoomed out the dorm and as she got by the door slowed down so she didn't look desperate.
"Oh hey Drew...you was fast." she turned to Shaelynn and then to Drew...he was looking at her how he looked at me...could it be he liked her? no no thats impossible, he is my boyfriend..MINE! Brooklynn started to get a bit worried and untrustworthy.
"Shaelynn...um whats going on? and Drew...how come um I dont know...your looking at Shaelynn like you've fell for her...your eyes should be on me not her! No offense Shaelynn." before he could say something she grabbed his hands and zoomed down the stairs and pulled him to the nearest corner.
"Drew, if theres something going on between you two I want to know, Im not accusing you of it but I don't feel right...just saying." her sad expression changed to a fake smile. Brooklynn tried to make it look like she was ok and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Drew's heart stopped as he heard Brooklynn. "No, I'm not.. we're not.. she's.. I.." he breathed. She grabbed his hands and he reluctantly left Shaelynn (NOT RELUCTANTLY! Says who..? Ugh..) and went with Brooklynn. She asked him questions and he sighed. "Brooklynn, nothing is going on, Shaelynn would never fall for me, and even if she did, which she wouldn't.." he showed disappointment on his face at his words, with Brooklynn obviously caught, and changed it back to neutral," she'd never try to get between you and me." he didn't hint that he was starting to like Shaelynn, but didn't deny it. "Ok?" he leaned in, grabbed her hand to stop her walk, and kissed her. He hoped, no, prayed, she didn't feel his resistance, even though he couldn't explain why he couldn't kiss her like he used to.

Shaelynn stopped and backed away from Drew, walking towards his dorm. How could Brooklynn even THINK that way? She wiped a tear from her eye and knocked on Drew/Andrew's dorm.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Brooklynn butted in.
"I never said her falling for you...I mean't the other way around." when Drew tried to stop her and kiss her she ducked, reflecting the kiss. She looked at him.
"I'm sorry, I don't know what to believe...you may be saying nothing is going on but my hearts telling me you do like her by the way you was acting...you only get nervous around girls you like and you was stuttering...I'll cya around." she let go of his hand and ran back by her dorm but not entering as she didn't want to see Shaelynn either.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Drew sighed. "Brooklynn, wait!" he raised his hands. She kept on running. He let his hands fall and brushed aside his fringe. "What have I done.." he shook his head, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Brook fell onto her knees, clutching her necklace in tears. "How could he lie to my face?"
andrew shut the dorm door and walked over to Shaelynn and Brooklynns dorm to meet Drew as he noticed Brook crying. He ran over and threw out his hand.

"Hey Hey, Brook don't cry. What's up?" as he held out his hand to help her up which she accepted and then she lunged into his arms.
*sniffs* *sniffs* "an..and.andrew, I don't know why...they could do this to me." she hugged him tighter and tighter still crying.
andrew holded onto her and his heart started to freeze. He began to blush slightly...he said to himelf.."How cute is she, she is really warm...Wait what am I saying. I like Shaelynn that's why I was going to ask her out today...but I can't just abandon Brook, I mean seriously she looks heartbroken and she is really pretty..."
"Hey how about we go to the balcony so you can cool off and talk about whatevers wrong with me?" he smiled and took either side of her shoulders and then moved his finger onto her chin and tapped her face up so she was looking at him.
"So..?"

Brooklynns heart stopped..was she falling for him? His deep green eyes like hers and noticed they matched his tone.
He wiped her tears and put his hands around her waist as they walked to the balcony.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Shaelynn followed Andrew and stopped, her heart racing. She watched Brook crying, Andrew comforting her, and the way they looked at each other. As Andrew wrapped his arm around Brook's waist and walked off, a sob escaped her throat and she covered her face, running off in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm 674 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm 674
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next