Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm 674

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:04 pm

andrew heard the door slamming behind them and footsteps running making him turn around and he noticed the short dark hair running around the corner. He stopped and hesitated. -Oh no, what am I doing...did she hear the whole thing?-
"Whats wrong andy?" Brook looked up at him with a extremily sad but at the same time cute expression.andrew fell for the face and obviously couldn't tell her so lied.
"Oh nothing. Lets go"

Brooklynn moved her head up in the way to say Oh...
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Shaelynn leaned against the wall of her dorm, and slid down to the floor. She pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, and buried her face in her arms, sobbing quietly. This is so stupid, I haven't even told the guy I liked him and I'm already crying over him... she thought.

Drew walked up the stairs, reciting his speech he would tell Brooklynn, when he heard a quiet sob. He stopped and spotted Shaelynn, face in arms, on knees... and his heart stopped. He ran/walked over to her and sat next to her. "What's wrong? What happened?" he asked, concerned. It killed him to see her like this.

"Andr.. Broo.. Balc.. Balcon.. y.. Like.." she bleated, sobs interrupting her. She felt Drew lightly place his hand on her back and took deep breaths until she calmed down. "Andrew.. he.." she bit her lip as she felt the sobs build up. "I-think-he-likes-Brooklynn-and-they-were-hugging-and-went-to-the-balcony." she said in one breath before dropping her head and sobbing again.

Drew's mouth dropped and a rage built up inside of him, for both Brooklynn and Andrew. He never did anything to Shaelynn, even though he seemed to might like her, unlike Brook who completely and almost cheated on him! Let alone with Andrew, who they both knew Shaelynn had a huge crush on. And Andrew, his own brother. How could he go along with it? Couldn't he have just comforted her and walked away? Did he even think about Drew and what he and Brook had? Or, had had?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:38 pm

OOC: onice. leave without telling me. Dx
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:41 am

It was Sunday morning and the mock test was on Monday morning sharp. Brooklynn woke up at 6am and did the usual things, once she was dressed she got her libary card and went out of the dorm, locking to door hoping not to wake Shaelynn.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:48 am

Shaelynn woke up, groaning. Was it a dream.. she looked down. Nope. She stood up, snapped her fingers, and put on a similar outfit from yesterday, this time a gorgeous yellow that complimented her skin tone, a flowery skirt with blue, red, yellow, and white flowers, white trimming, and white leggings with yellow ballet flats. She decided to do something a bit different, and pictured herself with her hair straight until it reached her shoulders, then from there it fell ringlet curls. She snapped her fingers, hoped nobody knew she used magic, and her hair was changed in a matter of seconds. She smiled, and walked out the doors, secretly hoping to bump into Andrew.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Shaelynn ran into her dorm, having a giggle fit as she thought about her date tonight. She ran into the bathroom, took a quick shower, and snapped her fingers to dry her hair. She looked at her closet, and pulled out a gorgeous, fiery red lace-trimmed cami, a super cute black skirt that ended just past the middle of her thighs, and threw on black, see-through tights. She put on her outfit, found her black flats, and slipped her feet into each. She then ran to the bathroom, pulled out the hair elastic from her hair, and ran a brush through her hair, deciding to do what she had done to her hair that morning. She reapplied her makeup, and when she was done, decided to pick up Brook's side of the room. Heck, she did the whole dorm just by flicking her wrist. As she sat waiting, she drummed her fingers on her desk. She was going to just stand outside, but decided it'd look too desperate, so she'd wait for him to knock. She checked her phone's clock, 10 minutes til.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Shaelynn jumped as a knock was heard from the door, she got up, fixed her outfit and hair really quick, and ran to the door, taking a deep breath before opening it. "Hey." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 pm

andrew smiled and stared at this beautiful women standing right infront of his eyes. He gestured his hands towards her outfit and herself and said ..W..WOW...Just WOW in the tone of voice as if she had completely just took his breath away.
"You look absolutely amazing!" he bended his arms and moved towards her.
"Shall we?" he grinned gazing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Shaelynn nodded and laughed. "We shall." She linked her arm through his and blushed, smiling, and looked down at the floor. A thick lock of her hair fell towards her face, and she looked absolutely innocent/cute [whichever youu prefer xD].
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:36 pm

He smiled and leaded her towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Shaelynn ran into the dorm and nearly collided with Brooklynn. "Oh, hi." she murmured, not making eye contact. She sat down on her bed and began taking off her shoes, throwing them one by one in the closet.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Brooklynns side was completely tidy with no things apart from educational things on display. She smiled and closed her book.
"Hey its about time you got back! The inspector will be here in 10 minutes! But seen as where like almost or are the last dorm he'll check you have time to tell me the gossip about your date after you tidy up!" she laughed.
" I've been in my room all day after I cleaned up. Oh and by the way. No magic at all when he comes so he'll ask you to use it as a test HMNF said to us. Just so you know a magic casted charm are on every dorm so If you use magic at all in the school unless in magic class then you'll be severally punished." she shrugged.
"Hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Shae cringed. "Well, HMNF is the one who decides how to punish you, right?" she smirked. If so, she knew she'd probably get let off the hook. She quickly tidied up her side of the room, leaving her laptop on her computer desk with the school website open, a stack of study notebooks and index cards filled with information, a few pencils and pens, and a sharpener. On her dresser, her school uniform was placed neatly upon the top. On the small table next to her bed, her alarm was set for 5:30 am. She went and tidied up the bathroom. "Uh, nothing really, he was possessed by a demon, but I saved him." she said casually as she placed the towels in the wash basket. "And we had a picnic."
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Brooklynn shivered.
"Posessed? Thats a wonderful date huh?" anything else? Did you....KISSSSSS" she did kissy gestures teasing her.
"Oh and are you guys like dating now?" she laughed
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Shaelynn was about to answer when there was a knock on the door. She checked the time on her laptop. 7:20 pm. "Wow, it's late." she changed the subject, quickly putting up two new towels on the towel rack and closing the door. She ran to the dorm's front door, checked the room real fast, and opened the door to reveal a shappy, old looking woman. "I eez' jor een'spect'ur." she said with a deep accent. "Plea'e lemme t'ew." Shae scooted aside and let the short woman in.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Brooklynn froze for a second and giggled under her breath by her accent. She walked over.
"Oh heya come on in!" she gestured her hands towards the door and sat on her bed as she continued her book.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Shaelynn ran to her bed and grabbed her textbook, scribbling down more notes for tomorrow's mock test. "uh.. yez.. yez.." the inspector murmured, casting a spell on the room. It turned bright green for a second. "Okay, you guys are good.." she left the room. Moments later, the room turned red and then normal. Shae widened her eyes. "O-kaay.." she continued to skim her textbook.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Brooklynns eyes crossed.
"Excuse Me!" she wanted to say but only Excus...came through.
"Excus...Meh whatevs." she yawned then put down her book and turned of her lamp, hopped into bed and went to sleep as she was already in her pjamas and her teeth had been brushed."
"Night Shaelynn." she smiled then kicked one leg out of her quilt as usual and grabbed hold of her pillow as she went into a long long long dream about people saying she needed to die unless she faced Drew once and for all."
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Shae turned off her light and put her books away, drifting off into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Brooklynn woke up at 4:45am and stretched then walked over to the bathroom with her school uniform and got changed. While she was in there she brushed her teeth and washed her face and hands then applied some blusher, eyeliner and mascara and brushed her hair neatly as she straightened them all. She then packed her bag and took a deep breath. She stretched once more and said to herself MOCK TEST Im ready! Im ready! I am!!! Then she left and decided whilst she was at breakfast she'd study a little.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Shaelynn's alarm clock went off at 4:47 am and she bolted up, grabbed her uniform and her underwears, and ran to the bathroom. She threw on her uniform, slipped on her black flats, and brushed her hair. She did what she had done yesterday, with the tips of her hair ringlet curls, and put it in a high ponytail. She put a headband on just incase she had to push her bangs back. She washed her hands, face, and brushed her teeth, walked out the bathroom, and ran to her closet, pulling out her schoolbag. She put her phone in the little pocket, threw the bag over her shoulders, and walked down to breakfast. She spotted Brooklynn and ran to catch up with her, tapping her shoulder. "Hey Brooky." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Shaelynn slipped her dorm key into the lock and turned it, hearing a click as the door unlocked. She turned the knob and walked in, flicking on the lights and taking off her messenger bag. She walked over to her school desk, slid her hair into a high ponytail, and started her homework, beginning with Math. She took out her favorite mechanical pencil and a sheet of notebook paper, opening the textbook to page 134. She did her name, date, and subject at the top, and then began numbering the questions, scribbling out the answers as she solved it. She bit the top of the eraser as she thought, and subconsciously waited for Brooklynn to come.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Shaelynn walked into her dorm and plopped back onto her bed, sighing happily. "Dorm, sweet dorm!" she cried joyously, sitting back up. She picked up her phone and her green eyes flashed deviously. She called her mortal friend, Amy. "Ay-mee!" she grinned into the phone. "Shaenaynay!" "No, don't do that." Shaelynn laughed, standing up and unpacking her suitcase. "You back at SF?" Shaelynn nodded, then forgot Amy couldn't see her, so she quickly replied "Yes". Amy was the only mortal, as far as she knew, that understood Shaelynn about everything going on, and what Shaelynn was and where she was at. "Cool, cool, I'm here, bored." Shaelynn laughed and twirled hyperly. "Good for you, baybeecakes." she smiled, throwing her bag under her bed. "Alright, well, Mom's telling me to go to bed, so.. good morning!" "Good night!" Shaelynn finished and hung up her phone. Time was different at SF and Florida. 12 hour differences made it hard for Shaelynn to talk to Amy. She sat down on her bed again and scrolled through her contact book, looking for names she wanted to talk to.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Brooklynn walked over to the door and gently twisted the knob of the door to enter and then stepped in to find the door was locked and she'd walked right into it. She fell onto the ground and had a large bump on her head as she rubbed it slowly with a groan. She stood up and rumaged through her bag for the key and then slipped it into the hole and turned it. She entered the room and took off her jacket and bag, then placed them onto the back of her computer chair as she plopped down into her bed and sighed.
"Wow. That vacation was amazing but so tiring." she stretched a little and then stood up and took a pair of dark ripped skinny jeans, her purple converse, purple and black striped tank top, a towel and her hairbrush then headed off into the bathroom.
"Hey I'm just gonna take a quick shower, I feel sweaty after HMNF made us do all that jogging." then she entered the bathroom and locked the door as she put the key on the side of the sink. Then put her extra change of clothes and the towel on the toliet seat. (down of course) and the brush on the sink as she begun to get unchanged. When she was fully undressed she through them in a pile near the sink and then stepped into the shower. She turned it on and then grabbed the body wash lotion and flicked the lid open as she squirted it out into her hand and rubbed it over her body, then did the same with the shampoo only this time on her silky hair. She washed the soap off then turned the shower off as she stepped out grabbing a towel and threw her hair up into the towel and with the other towel she dryed herself. Once she was dry she threw the towel by the clothes and put her new clothes on as she took the towel off her hair and grabbed the brush and brushed her hair. She walked over to the mirror and in the little cupboard above it she took out a hairdryer which she then plugged in and begun to dry her hair and brushing it at the same time. She turned it off and put it back into the cupboard and then took the huge pile of clothes and her brush and grabbed the key as she unlocked the door and threw the pile into the washing basket which was just outside and then walked over to her bed as she opened the draw and popped the brush in. Then she kneeled down and pulled her laptop out from under her bed and opened it up as she typed in her password and username -
username- BrookyBean
password- **********
Then turned to Shaelynn. "Hey I'm done, go ahead and use it if you like." then continued to type away.
She checked her emails and noticed she had over 5000 which made her bite her lip. I not gonna get through all these ever! I'll read 3 now and in my spare time some more I guess.
Email 1-
Hey Brooklynn, It's alexandra...i missed you while you was on vacation, not been the same without you. People have been looking at me like there going to eat me...im like UBER scared. Message me when your back!.

Email 2-
Brooklynn, If you want to see your friend alexandra again then I suggest you meet me at the forest tonight at midnight..I know your reading it today Wednesday September 22 2010 at 3pm because I'm watching you. I know her little secret...wouldn't want anything bad to happen would we? See you there. Oh and...don't tell anyone about this, trust me...i'll know if you do.
Brooklynn shivered and looked all around her throughout the second email and quickly shut her laptop before reading the third email. She ran to all the windows breathing heavily looking all around and let out a scream, quickly heading for the door she ran to alexandras room not knowing she hadn't logged off.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Shaelynn looked up and raised her eyebrows. She ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower, dried her hair and snapped her fingers to hurry up the drying process. Her hair dried like almost-ringlet curls and her bang miraculously stayed straight. She ran a brush through her hair gently and through on the outfit she had chosen; Dark denim skinny jeans, black converse, a plain turquoise tank top and slipped a black clip-on bow to the side of her head. She lined her eyes with black eyeliner and put on a bit of mascara. She smiled into the mirror and walked out the bathroom, flicking the light off at the same exact time Brooklynn screamed and ran out. She left her laptop on and Shaelynn curiously walked over as she slipped a truckload of silly bands on. She looked at the last email opened and gasped softly. She clicked "Sign Out" and closed all the windows, gently shutting the laptop. She got up, grabbed her cell phone, and stepped outside of the dorm door, quietly shutting and locking it. Her steps were the only noise in the hall and she felt a chill run down her spine. She noticed she had absentmindedly quieted her breathing and it sounded eerie in the lonely corridor. She walked towards the stairs and placed her hand on the rail, taking a step down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm 674 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm 674   Dorm 674 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm 674
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next