Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Math

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
seriously?
Admin

Math Empty
PostSubject: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
seriously?
Admin

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:28 pm

"Wait." she looked down the hall. "Spencer forgot to.. you know." she snapped her fingers and both her and Brooklynn were dry. Shaelynn took a breath and knocked.

Miss Tawny walked over to the door and opened it. "Thanks for deciding to come.." she looked the girls up and down. "Come in." she jerked her head back and stepped out of their way. The students waiting for class to begin watched the girls. Some glared, some smiled, some showed no emotion.

Last edited by seriously? on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Brooklynn entered the classroom and stared at some of the students. The ones who smiled at her she smiled back and waved to some, she payed no attention to the glaring people. She pointed over to the 2nd row as there was 3 seats spare.
"Hey look 3 exacally seats left!!! Lets sit there. Dibs on the window." Brooklynn walked over and put her bag and blazer on the back of the chair near the window and took out her stationary and book and placed them neatly on her desk along with a bottle of water incase she was thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 pm

She ran quickly up behind the two girls, breathing heavily. "Thanks for waiti-" she stopped, even though she was kidding ..That teacher had a fierce look on her face.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm

OOOC: Psst. I forgot to add this part, so just pretend this was during the time we all just got there.

Drew ran up to the girls with a boy following after him. His brother, Andrew. He caught Shaelynn staring at Andrew. "Hey, sorry, we're late, Miss Tawny..." he sweettalked. "Something weird happened with Shae's water bottle.." he shot a glance at Shaelynn, who was still staring at Andrew. "and we all got soaked, so the girls went to change and Andrew & I changed." he ended.

"Oh, alright." she smiled. "Come in, then." she gestured to a two rows of seats in the back.

Last edited by seriously? on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:33 pm

She sat on the opposite end, leaving Shae the seat in the middle. She thought about how odd it was that Shae's water mysteriously exploded..and she wasn't even touching it. She glanced and Brook and grinned, then faced the teacher's position in the front of the room.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Shaelynn took the seat between Brook and Spencer, watching Andrew walk by.

Drew, Andrew, and another boy took the last row seats. "This is my brother, Andrew.." he pointed to Andrew. "That's my friend.." he pointed to the last boy.

OOC: Meg. You mind roleplaying the last boy? ;D
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Taking out her notebook and her pen, she glanced up at the three boys. She noticed her brother was apart of them. "Ryan, I see you've found some friends? " She spoke to her brother

Last edited by Megan Darling on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Shaelynn turned, sneaking a glance at Andrew, and went through her bag, pulling out a turquoise-and-white striped notebook, two erasable pens, and a mechanical pencil. She placed it on her desk.

"Just waiting for everyone to get settled." Miss Tawny smiled, placing her hand on the stack of 24 math books on her desk.

OOC: Whatever you want(:
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:45 pm

"Umm yeah..Not that hard" Ryan sat down next to Drew. "I see you've found some friends to...?" Ryan glanced over the two other girls.

OOC:] This is her brother

Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Ryan looked at the two girls next to Spencer "Umm I'm Ryan ..you are?" He extened his hand out the Shae first , then Brook
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 pm

andrew turned round and smiled.
"Oh hai, Im andrew what about you?" he brushed his hair with his right hand and just stared at Shaelynn waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Spencer nudges Shae so she'll reply and she continues to talk to her brother "Ryan, this is Shae and this is Brook"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Brooklynn said in her mind.. typical i get my hand shook last!!!
"Im brooklynn." she said as she shook his hand but paying no attention to him she turned and looked at Drew behind him talking to another girl...wait a minute IT Was the girl from the corridor!!
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 pm

OOC: LOL@Oh Hai.

Shaelynn smiled at Andrew. "Shaelynn." she replied.

Miss Tawny grabbed her wand, tapped the math books, and they flew out to each desk, landing squarely in the center. "Okay, you guys have a few more minutes to meet your classmates, and then I'd like you to turn to page 3." she wrote 'page 3, numbers 1-25' on the white erase board.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Shaelynn pursed her lips. "So, Andrew, is this your first year?" she asked, trying to start a conversation. He's really cute, she thought. She looked down, and back up at Andrew, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Ryan nudged his sister, "So what's the deal with Shae?"

Spencer glanced over at Shae, "Umm depends on what you mean..?"

"She single?"

Giggling she patted her brother's shoulder. "Ryan i dont think your exactly her type.. Sorry bro" she winked and walked over towards her desk and sat down on the end, tapping her bright yellow pencil on her notebook, beginning to doodle little pictures of random..nothing?
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:43 pm

andrew looked at her and replied.
"No this is my second. Im 16." how bout you?
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Spencer saw the boy sitting down in front of the desk Brook was sitting in. She placed her pencil on the desk and turned towards him. "So Drew...it is Drew right?" She assumed she was correct. "I see you and uhh" she glanced over to see if brook was near them. "Brook have a ..thing? " She grinned knowingly. "Let me just say..." she pulled her wand out of her boot and placed it on the desk. "If you hurt her..It'll be a sad day at Shadow Falls Academy"
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:47 pm

OOC: LOL. Ryan has no one. D: We need Rachael. I'll start roleplaying as Rachael. LOL.

Rachael Ariana Joans walked into Math class. Her face, which would normally be pale and freckle-scattered, was a deep pinkish red as she walked over to Miss Tawny. "I'm sorry, I just got here at the school." she told the teacher, who nodded and welcomed her. She was directed to sit by a girl who had very pretty black hair. Her shoulder-length auburn hair was full of layers, and she had a slight side fringe, but not that much. Her eyes were a bright green and she was quite petite. Luckily, she had changed into the uniform so she didn't look so much different from everyone else. She sat down and tapped the girl next to her. "Hi, I'm Rachael.." she said softly.

"Ahh. My first. I'm fifteen, I'll be sixteen in September." she smiled. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned. I has a problem, she thought, this girl is really pretty. "Hi, Rachael, I'm Shaelynn." she smiled. "This is my friend, Andrew." she gestured to Andrew. "And my best friend Brooklynn." she tapped Brooklynn.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:50 pm

As Ryan glanced around, he caught sight of theprettiest girl he'd seen yet! Deciding to talk to her he went over and tapped her shoulder, "Hey is this your first day?"
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 pm

OOC: Sorry bout drew. totally forgot i played him LOL.

Drew, in a deep conversation with the girl in front of him, was surprised when Brooklynn pulled him with her to another desk. He sat down and turned to her. "Haha, may I ask why I was pulled?" he waited for an answer, but Spencer began talking. He blushed. "Uh, right." he denied anything, slightly proud people could tell they had a "thing". He raised an eyebrow at her threat. "Okay." he replied simply. He felt Brooklynn get closer and spun away. "Uh, Brook, isn't it a bit too early...?" he laughed, assuming something other than she was ready to do.

Rachael nodded and blushed. "Y-yeah." she stuttered. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 pm

" This is my second year here, im 16. and i'm Ryan by the way" he shook her hand "You are..?"

Last edited by Megan Darling on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol 16)
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 pm

She shook his hand, and blushed again. "Eh, Rachael." she smiled.

Last edited by seriously? on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong color xD)
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:14 pm

"Oh okay..." she walked away then stopped and turned around.
"Hey you should speak with a enejetic voice you sound really p.oed" she laughed then made her way back to her seat.
"Drew, Im sorry about that, By the way what did you think I was doing? I just got a hair off your jumper silly!"
she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Math
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Third Floor :: Classes-
Jump to: