Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Math

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Shaelynn rolled her eyes.

Drew blushed. "Oh, nevermind, I was just teasing you.." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfalls.rpg-board.net
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Brooklynn laughed.
"again drew? Really? You know when a boy teases a girl it means they like them!" she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.
"Do you like my drew, do ya?"
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Drew went wide-eyed, and then raised his eyebrows. "I can't answer that." he told her, feeling like a bad person.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:26 pm

She put him down.
"Hey, I was just teasin ya. Gotcha back!"she giggled
but when she turned away her smile stopped she felt kind of unhappy thinking he didnt like her. She couldnt take it any longer. She stood up.
"Drew! I need to talk to you, NOW." she walked outside.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Drew stood up wordlessly and followed Brooklynn, looking apologetic at the girl he was talking to earlier, who glared at him.

"Why does everyone refuse to sit down?" Miss Tawny sighed.

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine." she said. "Actually, you could ask Brooklynn, since I tell her every little thing about me, she'll confirm that I am totally-" her eyes lit up -"fine." she stood up, moving her bags and everything next to Andrew. "Sorry, I'm not so fond of my friends at the moment." she told him softly, getting back to work as she finished problem 23.
Back to top Go down
Megan Darling

Megan Darling

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 pm

"Well.." she got up and went to sit next to Adam. "Hey babe " she grinned, hugging him.

"Ha hey" Adam wrapped his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Drew, face down, walked into the class without a word. He waved to Miss Tawny and took a seat at the front, deeply 'interested' in his math textbook. He looked back and saw the heartbroken expression on Andrew's face and hated himself for not waking Shae up.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Brooklynn looked up and gave Drew a evil stare and shook her head then turned away to her book and studied some more then raised her hand.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:57 pm

(this is just outside the class and stuff not related to my chars.) The 10 minute bell rung through the school, kids began shuffling out of the Banquet Hall and down to their designated classes.

Miss Tawny nodded in Brook's direction. "Yes?" she asked.

Shaelynn sighed and began walking back to Math class, fiddling with her skirt hem and silently walking through the door, sitting in a seat way in the back, a good 3 rows from Andrew & Brooklynn (she narrowed her eyes at them sitting together. Again) and about 6 away from Drew. She opened her textbook, and began taking a few more notes.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:01 pm

The new girl walked in, her ginger hair in a high ponytail and her sidebang swept to the left. She was, to be honest, absolutely gorgeous. She was pretty short though, petite, and fit. Due to the fact she was half faerie, half human. She walked into the class and took a seat near Drew, giving him a small, shy smile. He smiled back.

OOC: K. Now is the time your new guy walks in and I play him, and you play Drew so Rachael gets Drew? xD
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Brooklynn waited for Miss Tawny to come by her and then smiled.
"You no here on question 5." she pointed on one of the pages in the textbook then continued.
"I dont get how to multiply x by y if y=5 and x= (unidentified) because I did the 3-1=x and that leaves 2 so x=2 and 2x5=10 but the answer is below 4...Im pretty confused." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Drew smiled back and put out his hand.
"Hey, I haven't seen you around are you new? Im Drew Pike...you are?" he said charmingly and confident with his amazing white glowing teeth on display.

Brooklynn looked over and rolled her eyes. -Im not jealous!-
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Miss Tawny walked over to Brook. "Hun, the four is an example answer." she chuckled. This does not offer you the answers." She pointed out the example question, which said, "EX. x times y - x is 2, and y is 3-1. Since 3-1 is 2, y is 2. Which means, 2 times 2 is..." and the sentence broke off there, and below it was "Answer: 4!"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Brooklynns eyes lit up.
"OH I GET IT! Thanks, Im fully ready for the test now!" she shrugged cutely and looked up. Then scribbled down the formul...a (OOC: LOL_)
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Rachel shook Drew's hand and smiled back. "Yeah, I'm new. My name's Rachael Denise." she grinned, picking up her pencil.

Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Drew blushed slightly and turned away hoping she didn't see him as it would be extremily embarrasing.
He turned back around and gazed into Rachels beautiful Blue eyes and she had amazing curled brown hair. She was perfect. He turned to Brooklynn and seen her looking and decided to show off so he looked at Rachel and laughed as he moved closer.
"Stop it, your hillarious."
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Miss Tawny cleared her throat and stared, smirking, at Drew and the new girl. "Okay, so, it's been 10 minutes, I believe it is time for the moc-" she was cut off by a boy with similar hair to Drew, but deep brown, and ice blue eyes, running into the class. "Sorry, just got to the school, I'm Ayden Gale." he shook Miss Tawny's hand, a good 4 inches taller than her, but that's not hard. Miss Tawny is 5'4, aged in her twenties. This guy was 16. Anyways, his eyes drifted to a gorgeous girl, well, to him, sitting next to some other kid. Pretty good-looking. Ayden knew he didn't have a chance though, they looked close. He turned to Miss Tawny, who said, "We're about to have a mock test, you can sit next to Brooklynn, and we'll give you the test next time." he nodded, silently thanked his teacher, and walked over to Brooklynn, sitting down. He flashed her a shy smile and looked down at his desk.

Shaelynn watched the new kid walk in and thought, "he's pretty cute." She turned to Andrew and sighed, thinking, "he's cuter though." She wished she could talk to Andrew, but Miss Tawny flicked her wand and the test booklets flew out. "Brook, move up a row, please, Ayden, you can follow her. She'll be your guide around the school, by the way." Miss Tawny said, before shouting, "Begin! You have 45 minutes."

Rachael went wide-eyed. "Um, haha, thank you? But I didn't say anything.. funny.." she blushed, turning her head.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Ayden's heart sped up and he blushed as Miss Tawny glared. He nodded and smiled, watching Brooklynn. The way she held her pencil striked him as cute. The way her hair fell over her face striked him as cute, too. Man, everything about her was cute. And she had a super cute voice. Pure cuteness. He sighed, and saw Miss Tawny stare. He shook his head, and looked down, taking glances at Brooklynn, not noticing Drew's glare at him.

Shaelynn looked at Andrew intensely once more, and began scribbling down answers, flying through her math quiz.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Brooklynn looked at the paper and read the question carefully as she intended to get a full score on the quiz as she had studied incredibly hard missing all her days to sit in her room or in the libary copying notes and scanning books studying. She knew she was ready and begun to read the first question.
1) In a shop there are 60 sweets at the cost of 59p for a pack of 5. How much would it cost to buy 4 packs of 5 sweets and how much change would you get from a 20 pound note? She worked out that 59x4=236 and that 20pounds in pence was 2000 and 2000-236 was 1764 and so the answer for both parts of the question was easy.
She scribbled down
1a) 236
1b) 17 pounds 64 pence.
Then she smiled and continued to work out the other questions. When she was finished she looked to the clock..still 25minutes left and so she went through all 20 questions again to make sure she had got them correct and then raised her hand.

Drew struggled on the first 2 questions and so just scribbled them out and moved onto number 3...he had even more trouble along the way and ended up with only 1 question done...How many pennies in a pound? He sighed and also raised his hand hoping Miss Tawny was aloud to help him even thou it was a test.

andrew scribbled through the test extremily fast without a swet or being worried the only problem was Shaelynn looked even cuter the way she was studying and her face showed her fully concentrated which distracted him and when he checked he had only done 5 questions and only 25minutes to go. He grabbed his bottle of water and took a sip then continued to work out the other more difficult sums.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Shaelynn was stumped on the last question. She began murmuring to herself in a soft voice. "If x is y squared... and y is 64 divided by 4.. then.. that would be... yeah, but that times.. urrh." she groaned, scribbling out her thinking and starting over. She caught Andrew staring and blushed, concentrating even more, since there was 15 minutes left.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Miss Tawny ran over to Brooklynn first, asking, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Brooklynn put down her hand as she noticed Miss Tawny coming towards her and then she looked up to her and picked up her sheet handing it towards her.
"Hey miss. I've finished all the questions and I've read them carefully and worked them out carefully and I even double checked...Im completely sure im finished." she smiled feeling proud and confident of herself.
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Miss Tawny looked at Brooklynn and flipped the paper over. "Hun, you skipped this ENTIRE backside." she handed the paper back and looked at the clock. "A few ten minutes to go.." she reminded her.

Last edited by seriously? on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seriously?
Admin

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Shaelynn had heard Miss Tawny and murmured, "Huh?" Miss Tawny looked over and tsk-tsked. Shae quickly flipped over the back, groaned, and got to work. The questions were fairly easy though, she got all ten done in a matter of 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitteh

KrazyKitteh

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Brooklynn took the paper and laughed as she looked at the 10 other questions.
"Oh right! I wasted time rechecking it too. I better get cracking...thanks miss!" she smiled and then when Miss left her smile turned to a frustrated expression as she picked up her pencil and zoomed through them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math   Math - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Math
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Third Floor :: Classes-
Jump to: